• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Accessories Kestrel holster

jdoubleu

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
Apr 27, 2021
Califonia
I wasn't able to find a tripod mounted Kestrel holder that I liked so I designed one and had it printed. I have used it a few times and its exactly what I wanted. Since some of you may be looking for something like this, I will post a link here, where you can have one made. They will print one from my file and ship directly to you. You can even select you own color. Please be aware this is a print on-demand website, so they do not offer returns or cancellations. It is designed to use 1.5in "wrap on itself" Velcro to hold it on the tripod leg, the holder does not come with Velcro. Zip ties could also work.

link below

https://www.shapeways.com/product/WLK9DGQ2H/kestrel-holster?optionId=319582200&li=marketplace

KH front view.jpg
KH side view.jpg
KH empty.jpg

Reactions: 2milsright
I
I wasn't able to find a tripod mounted Kestrel holder that I liked so I designed one and had it printed. I have used it a few times and its exactly what I wanted. Since some of you may be looking for something like this, I will post a link here, where you can have one made. They will print one from my file and ship directly to you. You can even select you own color. Please be aware this is a print on-demand website, so they do not offer returns or cancellations. It is designed to use 1.5in "wrap on itself" Velcro to hold it on the tripod leg, the holder does not come with Velcro. Zip ties could also work.

link below

https://www.shapeways.com/product/WLK9DGQ2H/kestrel-holster?optionId=319582200&li=marketplace

View attachment 8208724View attachment 8208726View attachment 8208727

I wasn't able to find a tripod mounted Kestrel holder that I liked so I designed one and had it printed. I have used it a few times and its exactly what I wanted. Since some of you may be looking for something like this, I will post a link here, where you can have one made. They will print one from my file and ship directly to you. You can even select you own color. Please be aware this is a print on-demand

link below

View attachment 8208724View attachment 8208726View attachment 8208727
I also had the opportunity to check out this Kestrel Holster. Fits perfectly and leaves the buttons completely accessible. I will be placing my order !!
IMG_8455.jpeg

Reactions: HonkyTonk86