• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Kestrel HUD Target Card Live Wind

MvHTjy

Private
Minuteman
Oct 22, 2023
United States
Thinking about picking up a Kestrel HUD but had a question. Anyone know if it will update wind in the target card view while the Kestrel is capturing for all targets?

Received my HUD today and can confirm this is indeed possible if you capture wind from the main page and NOT from within the target card.

That said, is there a way to show both wnd1 and wnd2 from the target card on the HUD?
Precision rifle blog shows an image with this capability but I can't figure out how to display this:

1708503169412.png

Last edited:
Reactions: TheOtherAndrew
Received my HUD today and can confirm this is indeed possible if you capture wind from the main page and NOT from within the target card.

That said, is there a way to show both wnd1 and wnd2 from the target card on the HUD?
Precision rifle blog shows an image with this capability but I can't figure out how to display this:

View attachment 8354388
I wish. I think they took this out at some point.