• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Suppressors Key mo vs asr length

Triton225

Sergeant of the Hide
Minuteman
Dec 11, 2019
Is anyone able to tell me what extra length the key mo and asr mounts actually add to a suppressor on gun?
Getting a Velos and I'm I'd like to keep it as short as possible. Light would be nice but I know the key mo is a little chunky.

Are you talking about the mount that screws into the back of the suppressors, or the muzzle devices on the barrels?

If you’re referring to the KeyMo mount itself, from the point it touches the back of the can, to the rearmost measurement, it adds roughly 1-1/8” to 1-3/16” to the length of the suppressor.

IMG_1980.jpeg

Yes talking about the actual mount. Wondering if either of these would be a shorter overall length on barrel.

I'm explaining wrong I suppose.
End goal is to have suppressor as short as possible when on the gun. Barrel/suppressor as short as possible but still using a qd mount.

I'm explaining wrong I suppose.
End goal is to have suppressor as short as possible when on the gun. Barrel/suppressor as short as possible but still using a qd mount.
Direct thread, or taper mount. ASR and Keymo will add length.

Direct thread from OCL
Rearden atlas taper mount
CAT TSF 1x16lh threaded taper mount

Reactions: AMGtuned