• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Suppressors KGM Suppressors Winter Group Buy RF22 & R556

Lowlight

HMFIC of this Shit
Staff member
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Apr 12, 2001
    Base of the Rockies
    www.snipershide.com
    R556SpecSheet0522.png

RF22specsheet.png

R556 at 15% off $722.50 (msrp $850)

Rf22 at 15% off $382.50 (msrp $450)

If bought together 20% off $1040.00 (msrp $1300.00)

Here is the Order Form, these suppressors will be transfered to your local SOT

KGMSnipersHideGroupBuyFillableForm2022.png

Just in time for the Holidays,

Scott, I guess I talked you into this @ PRE.
    I have a RF22 from last years 'Hide Special and with subsonic ammo, it's "Finger Snap" Quiet on a .22 bolt rifle.
    I may be on the hook for a 30 cal this year.

Reactions: Rade1MOA
    With EForms going the way they are... Cant we do something a bit differently?
    What about a site tour with a bunch of SH goons that have approved F1s in hand for a KGM build on the spot?

• Love
    Reactions: M4orturnate
    I know, even I want another but at the same time don't want another, but really with the E-Forms, I am okay with another, I need an RF22 and actually I need a R30K as well
    The R30K is what I used at your class this year, along with an ultra9. What I was thrilled about was that the POI shift of both suppressors was exactly the same.

When I got back from the class, I started working on an update to my LMT MWS… Carbon fiber barrel and the R 30 K. With all of the ports removed, the back pressure is such that the gun doesn’t get as filthy as it does with any of my other suppressors.

that is a winner of a suppressor.

It’ll be fun to compare it to the new titanium biscuit with the removable N caps, and specifically the ported and caps. (I just bought one of those this morning… However, I think that the current bayou have here is a really really good deal.)

The ports work; in fact, the girl just found a port screw in the washing machine. I had moved one of the KGMs to my Valkyrie, and I retuned the ports so I had a screw in my pocket.

I love the Abels, too; my TBAC is currently stuck on a brake, and trying to get it off has been a chore.

The ports work; in fact, the girl just found a port screw in the washing machine. I had moved one of the KGMs to my Valkyrie, and I retuned the ports so I had a screw in my pocket.

I love the Abels, too; my TBAC is currently stuck on a brake, and trying to get it off has been a chore.

TBAC really should've put the taper before the threads to prevent those issues. Great cans, but I would personally prefer a different mounting system, hopefully they start to make more of their cans with the HUB system so people can choose the mounting systems they want.

I’ve really been wanting an R30, that and the flow 556k might be my next cans.

I wonder how the R556 compares to the flow 556k.

Scott, I guess I talked you into this @ PRE.
    I have a RF22 from last years 'Hide Special and with subsonic ammo, it's "Finger Snap" Quiet on a .22 bolt rifle.
    I may be on the hook for a 30 cal this year.
    I told you I was going to run one. Lol
    We’ll get together on your next 30 cal.
    Shoot me an email again.

Between the T and the K, which do you prefer/find yourself shooting more?
    I have an adapter on the back of the K to run it on my cb brakes. I know KGM is not a fan of that. I like the K on my gas guns, it makes it very easy to move it around in the configuration it's in. I also like running it on my 26" barrel 6XC (shorter configuration). The T lives on my 20" 308, with the KGM brake, I did not really want to have a bunch of different rifles set up different ways. So a long answer to say I run them on the bolt guns about the same, I'm happy with the performance. I find myself using the K the most due to shooting the gas guns more.
    T has the better sound/tone if that's your need. Have shot both without ears to experience the sound in HD. My ears did not ring after the shots on both cans, it is loud would not do mag dumps.

Have a Dominus and a Ultra Gen II in jail, is the reason CB brakes. Trying to keep everything as simple as possible. Will probably end up with an R30 also, we are in times that good cans are easily had.

Reactions: just browsing
    I have an adapter on the back of the K to run it on my cb brakes. I know KGM is not a fan of that. I like the K on my gas guns, it makes it very easy to move it around in the configuration it's in. I also like running it on my 26" barrel 6XC (shorter configuration). The T lives on my 20" 308, with the KGM brake, I did not really want to have a bunch of different rifles set up different ways. So a long answer to say I run them on the bolt guns about the same, I'm happy with the performance. I find myself using the K the most due to shooting the gas guns more.
    T has the better sound/tone if that's your need. Have shot both without ears to experience the sound in HD. My ears did not ring after the shots on both cans, it is loud would not do mag dumps.

Have a Dominus and a Ultra Gen II in jail, is the reason CB brakes. Trying to keep everything as simple as possible. Will probably end up with an R30 also, we are in times that good cans are easily had.
    I run Area419 adapters exclusively. Never had an issue.

Thanks for the info. I will likely go with the R30 just because it’s a good middle ground and I don’t currently have a solid 1.75” diameter .30 cal suppressor.

Had been considering the K and the T as well but I also use the 419 adapters on everything and would like to keep that same capability. Also already have a Maverick and an Omega for my match/gas guns and would prefer good suppression over anything else with this one.

TBAC really should've put the taper before the threads to prevent those issues. Great cans, but I would personally prefer a different mounting system, hopefully they start to make more of their cans with the HUB system so people can choose the mounting systems they want.
    At this point I won't buy a can without HUB threads. The taper after the threads is an outdated design and knowing multiple people with carbon locked brakes makes it a non starter for me. I would jump on a Ultra 9 with HUB.

This KGM deal seems pretty good though! Might just have to get myself an early Christmas present.

I got a r30k on the last group buy and it is fantastic. I also went with the tbac CB mounts and have had no issues with their mounts. Really impressed with the sound reduction and low back pressure on my ARs

I’ve really been wanting an R30, that and the flow 556k might be my next cans.

I wonder how the R556 compares to the flow 556k.
    I do not have a flow 556k nor have I shot one. What I can say is the I'm not over gassed with the R556. I do run an adjustable GB on most of my ARs. The ones that do not have the AGB are not blowing gasses in my face. Have used it on my 10.5" without ear pro, my ears did not ring. It was loud, would not do a mag dump. Have never had it back off or loosen up. For the money they are hard to beat IMHO.

Is there a way to add the R30 to this? Even if there is no discount. Just trying to grab all 3 at once. And make the paperwork the easiest on you and my SOT.

Reactions: Rade1MOA
    Thanks for the info. I will likely go with the R30 just because it’s a good middle ground and I don’t currently have a solid 1.75” diameter .30 cal suppressor.

Had been considering the K and the T as well but I also use the 419 adapters on everything and would like to keep that same capability. Also already have a Maverick and an Omega for my match/gas guns and would prefer good suppression over anything else with this one.
    Please email me at [email protected] to grab that r30

Has anyone ran their 338 can? Comparable to an ultra 338? I need a big bore can, they're usually better for recoil reduction on smaller calibers as well.

I just paid the transfer and stamps for an R22 and R30. I can tell you first hand they look like works of engineering art. 😁

Now the wait... ☹️

Also, KGM customer service is EXCELLENT!

Last edited:
    I just paid the transfer and stamps for an R22 and R30. I can tell you first hand they look like works of engineering art. 😁

Now the wait... ☹️
    I can relate. They look impressive. I held mine for a short while when it landed at my local FFL. Silencer Shop email my confirmation 2 weeks later. I'll Efile tomorrow......... Now the wait

I can relate. They look impressive. I held mine for a short while when it landed at my local FFL. Silencer Shop email my confirmation 2 weeks later. I'll Efile tomorrow......... Now the wait
    Yep, I e-filed, today. Was told 6-9 months. I expect 9 months give, or take.

Reactions: chevy327
    Purchase and forget about it is my mado, lol.

I have a current Efile that's on 160 days. I put a reminder in my calendar at 250 days , lol

Currently running about 9 months for those that certified in late March. Estimates are the wait grows about 3 days each week...

Reactions: chevy327
    Currently running about 9 months for those that certified in late March. Estimates are the wait grows about 3 days each week...
    So what you are saying...buy a new one every month or two and when they start rolling in. It will be Christmas no matter what time of year and the wait on the remaining balance won't hurt as bad.

Reactions: The Durk