• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Feedback Khuber84 is a SCAMMER / Account Hacked

nn8734

NN8734
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Feb 26, 2013
    NA
    Dont buy anything from this asshole. Ive reported him. Almost got me with 77tmk bullets.

hes been creating, deleting and reposting numerous WTS threads, mostly for ammo.

it looks like an account takeover and the real khuber84 is no longer in control.

**redacted** I’m getting crap mixed up. Bought too much stuff lately

Last edited:
    Khuber84 is on another hunting site, I just sent him a message on there in case he was unaware of what’s happening.

Nice, and how long has this account been hacked? It didn’t sound like a scam user and I purchased an item on Sunday. I’ve got tracking and everything from him. I used Venmo so I should be able to get the credit card transaction stopped.
    My impression is the hack occurred in the past 24-48 hours, just like the other accounts (see related PX threads). If your tracking shows movement toward your location it was prob a legit transaction.

My impression is the hack occurred in the past 24-48 hours, just like the other accounts (see related PX threads). If your tracking shows movement toward your location it was prob a legit transaction.
    ***redacted***

Last edited:
    Khuber84 just messaged me back on another site and he had no clue this was happening here. Appears his account was hacked and he knows about it now.
    Edit: he’s locked out of his account here now. Messaged me this:
    Yeah tell them you reached out to me on another board. I received this email this morning, it went to spam unfortunately. I cannot get into my Acct now. If you want to post this pic in there, telling em DO NOT BUY FROM THIS EMAIL ADDRESS.

I really appreciate the help.

Maybe a MOD can pm me, he can be reached on a few other hunting shooting forums.

Attachments

• 7376344E-E561-47D4-8760-F49EAD93885E.jpeg
      7376344E-E561-47D4-8760-F49EAD93885E.jpeg
      102.1 KB · Views: 73
    Last edited:
    Edited my post above with more info, maybe a mod can get in touch with him on another forum Or? Pm me with where I contacted him if needed.

Tell the real Khuber84 to create a new account on the Hide. I'm going to spam ban his old account.

More info from the real Khuber84:
    Tell everyone on there that I have not listed anything NEW in the classifieds as of late. There was a Christensen Mesa LR and a grayboe stock for sale that I recently bumped to the top. But I HAVE NOT sold them, nor had any communications on them. It appears that they may have my email account hacked as well.