• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

KI Precision Pre Fit B-14R barrels

N_S

Private
Minuteman
Oct 2, 2020
Does anyone have any experience with the KI Precision b14r prefit barrel? I like the idea but I’m worried about the extractor cuts not lining up or not being able to head space it correctly.

Attachments

• IMG_2498.png
    IMG_2498.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 66
Does anyone have any experience with the KI Precision b14r prefit barrel? I like the idea but I’m worried about the extractor cuts not lining up or not being able to head space it correctly.
I thought hard about getting a barrel from them for my Bergara. Actually talked to Kurt about them making a longer barrel than what they list on their site.

Also spoke with a member here that had one listed in the classifieds last year. He didn’t have any problems with the install or headspace. Said his shot decent, believe his was an xcaliber blank.

In the end I left my Bergara with factory barrel. Found lot of SK plus that my Bergara shoots very well.