• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

"Kick his old white ass!"

Sergeant
Minuteman
Dec 8, 2004
Radville, OR
<object width="425" height="350"> <param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/lQJFv9SMSMQ"></param> <param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param> <embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/lQJFv9SMSMQ" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"> </embed></object>

Well that didn't work out quite the way Lil G had planned..."call duh amblamce".

Re: "Kick his old white ass!"

I guess the "I'll put my foot up your ass" thing didn't work out for him.

Keith

That dude has some inches,reach, and weight on him...what was he thinking? He wasn't even a weak looking older guy. Dude looks like he worked out. Old guy's are generally not to be messed with.

You see the back of the old guy's shirt? " I am a motherfucker". LOL.

Something tells me that dude has been in very few fights where he didn't come out on top, old faded forearm tattoo and all.

lol "Bring da ambulammps"

Classic, loud mouthed savage writing checks he can't cash.

Loved how he stood there bleeding and still has the nerve to say "Next time I'm gonna fuck you up" lol

Kudos to the old man, he was no joke.

My favorite was the female voice - "<span style="font-weight: bold">Ooh. He's leakin'</span>."

LMAO!

lol, my thoughts exactly. the old foot in ass ploy failed to de-ploy, lol. and he still talks shit. i would sit there and bleed before i called an ambulance after getting my ass kicked by an old dude, lol

brother, take your ass that the nice old man just handed you and sit the fuck down and shut the fuck up...oh, and bleed, lol

That was classic. The younger black guy didnt even make a good showing, he just turtled up on the floor after all that mouth he had.

Don't touch anyone that you don't want to get your ass kicked by .

Just Sayin .

Man you all ain't know that old man is Jack Bauer's dad! He don't take shit from noone!

"this old man will kick your ass"

That was great! I noticed the old guy stopped once the big mouth was down, wonder how it would have been if it was the other way around. He had the perfect opportunity for some back of the head knee strikes and didn't follow through with them. Gotta respect him for that.

like my Father told me, when getting into a fight, assume they are a better fighter until proven other wise, so hit hard and hit fast. and that is just what the old man did.... way to go

Perfect display of what this country is in need of in my opinion. You can bet he will think twice before pulling that shit again.

Wonder how he enjoyed his 30 year time warp?

classic!

WTF did the black girl want to press charges for??? It would just get the black guy arrested.

LMAO, that little dude got what he needed. The old guy even got up and walked to the front but the little dude just kept on pushing.

After Keith "pinhead" Olberman's little President's Day diatribe, I wonder what he would say about this little display.

I love how the girl is saying "we got it, we got it" like their little video will be their cash cow that they can milk dry when they try to sue. In reality, it will be their damning evidence of clear cut self defense and a charge of assault against the black guy.

Did anyone notice how the dirty scavengers stole the old mans groceries? They are like rats no matter how many you beat down the others will try to get as much as they can.

I wish I could have been there to shake that fine gentleman's hand.

hahaha...

On a side note WOW 3200+ comments on youtube within 7hrs.

Nice how he threatened to kill grandpa after he asks for the aammbllance and gramps was gone. What a punk. Way to save face. LOL

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Cavscout1983</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Old guy's are generally not to be messed with. </div></div>

In most old Chinese kung-fu movies or novels, elders always have 10s, 20s, 30s more years of accumulated "Chi" and fighting experiences than the young, strong, tough looking guys.

We learned to respect, and never mess with elders since we were little.

Where is Jesse Jackson NAACP on this one. Poor kid getting his ass beat by a senior citizen. Looks like a good case of Elder abuse umm uhh. youngster abuse..lol

I love it. Thug gets his ass handed too him after he assuaults the old man. Unfortunately the hood rats steal the old man's grocerys like it was some sort of event in the "Ghetto Olympics".

"Say it again. Say it again. Beat his white ass. Ooops..... WTF? Bring a bambalance. ooh, he leakin". Classis ghetto.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Not going to be the last time either!</div></div>

Yeah, he looked a little too stupid to learn.

OLD GUYS RULE!!!!

im glad he shut that punk up. they just like to run their mouths even though they got their nose broke.

OH SNAP. Got his ass handed to him didn't he. To bad we don't have more of this type of justice. It would keep people honest.

HAH HAH HA.... That made my day! I wish I could have ben on that bus. Or maby not?

I was going to post my comment, but the PC crowd would flame me, so I'll let you surmise.

My only concern was if the old gentleman got any of the offenders blood on an open cut - just guessin' the odds of there be a little Hepatitis B,C or even HIV in that "leak".

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: EddieNFL</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Not going to be the last time either!</div></div>

Yeah, he looked a little too stupid to learn. </div></div>
Junior never even had a clue that he got off light.
Old man never had to go to the fanny pack.
I don't think Junior is cut out for the "thug life".
Situational Awareness...get some Junior.