• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Kid on Tucker lays it all out.

I believe the most accurate thing he said is “I don’t know what’s going on”.

FFS, do we really think this kid is an expert source on foreign affairs policy in a shrinking world where no country is an island.

sad though allowing tyrannical leader to expand there reach and power now only brings bigger fight later with larger consequences imagine if putin put back together all the countries lost during the cold war and allowed to make money with the sale of oil to put into his countries offensive abilites or better yet all of Europe the fight could end up on our soil and the putzes in charge now would roll over and allow it to happen . if Germany was not stopped we all could be speaking German if not for the American industrial complex that has long since been killed we all would be up shits creak without a paddle . yea we could grow most of the food we need to survive but the other stuff you buy from foreign companies with parts from foreign countries . and who trust the pro communist government we have now not to just sell everyone off as cattle to the highest bidder ? this whole crappy thing should never have been alowed to happen no spread of communism and tyranny is or ever should be acceptable anywhere to us to them or anyone else .

Reactions: Bender
It's a shame that it takes a farm kid to 'lay out' whats the obvious truth. He's not wearing a $1k suit and has his own show either.

Reactions: Dunraven

FFS, do we really think this kid is an expert source on foreign affairs policy in a shrinking world where no country is an island.
This country was created by his type of people who 'didn't know whats going on.'

Tell us where he was wrong?

This country was created by his type of people who 'didn't know whats going on.'

Tell us where he was wrong?
It very simple....this isn't 1817 anymore and we can't just hide out on our side of the pond. The entire world is connected with a wide variety of crtical interdependencies and that ain't changing anytime soon. And...ah...that was what the bit about "no country is an island" was about.

He thinks he can stay on his ranch in AR, just ignore anything going on elsewhere, and his world won't change.

He can think that because he's basically ignorant...but he's also wrong.

And please don't try to elevate ignorance to a virtue....this country was also created by people like Ben Franklin, Ben Waterhouse, Jefferson, and many, many others who def knew WTF was going on.

Best of luck to you.

Cheers

It very simple....this isn't 1817 anymore and we can't just hide out on our side of the pond. The entire world is connected with a wide variety of crtical interdependencies and that ain't changing anytime soon. And...ah...that was what the bit about "no country is an island" was about.

He thinks he can stay on his ranch in AR, just ignore anything going on elsewhere, and his world won't change.

He can think that because he's basically ignorant...but he's also wrong.

And please don't try to elevate ignorance to a virtue....this country was also created by people like Ben Franklin, Ben Waterhouse, Jefferson, and many, many others who def knew WTF was going on.

Best of luck to you.

Cheers
All of those founders and statesmen, Franklin, Jefferson, Adams and other great minds, shared virtues this kid has you tend to downplay; honesty, common sense and being grounded.

The military was created to protect our shores and borders, not open them up while we send Americans to protect others in BFE for the personal wealth of a few.

Don't try and overthink this.

virtues this kid has you tend to downplay; honesty, common sense and being grounded.
I'm sorry, my friend, but you may need to go back and read again what I wrote.

I never criticized this kid for his honesty, common sense, or how grounded he is (whatever that term means to you). I never said a word about any of those qualities.

I did say that he was ignorant (a common condition and not to be confused with stupid) and wrong.

I I sort of feel that I have at least a half ass grasp of the USA military's role having been a member at a time when no one was thanking any of us for our service.

Don't try to under-think it either.

Cheers

He must be an expert. He said what I think with conviction. A true expert can lack some information, acknowledge the lack and thru sound reasoning still come to a sound conclusion.

Unlike those who pretend to have knowledge that they do not have. America may not be a island, but there is nothing worth Americans dieing for in Ukraine.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Baron23
I'm sorry, my friend, but you may need to go back and read again what I wrote.

I never criticized this kid for his honesty, common sense, or how grounded he is (whatever that term means to you). I never said a word about any of those qualities.

I did say that he was ignorant (a common condition and not to be confused with stupid) and wrong.

I I sort of feel that I have at least a half ass grasp of the USA military's role having been a member at a time when no one was thanking any of us for our service.

Don't try to under-think it either.

Cheers
Grounded means he hasn't lost sight of the fundamentals of being a good American. It's not that complicated.

He's just a good dude, plain and simple.
Don't try to read too much into it since he's obviously not some college professor asshat trying to convince others that his way is the only way.
He is obviously not blind either.
Salt of the earth, man, and the way more people should be.

Don't care what y'all think, I'd be proud to call that kid a friend, in any company or situation.
No, I don't know him from Adam....but he's the type I'd like to meet, if anything just to offset the asshats I do know.

He's just a good dude
And exactly how the fuck do you know what kind of dude he is. You guys hang out on Sat nights? Maybe tip some cows? haha

Yeah, yeah, yeah....he's the salt of the earth. Still doesn't mean he has any fucking perspective on world events from his view in octagon or pasture. And he's still young, ignorant, inexperienced, and has no historical perspective. You want to follow his lead, have at it. I don't care. Truly....no fucks to give. Go for it.

But look, there were isolationists before WW1 & 2. "Hey, no need to get involved over there...let's just stay in our factories, farms, etc and let Europe and Asia solve their own issues."

Of course, that worked out real well until the sinking of the Lusitania and other civilian American shipping, the attack on Pearl Harbor, and a few days later Germany's declaration of war against the USA.

You see....THEY don't care if you put your head in the sand. They'll come for you anyway. You want to fight them here instead of over there? Really? Cause you are going to end up fighting them somewhere.

905c8960bfaeb8485158f08545e283ca.jpg

einstein_evil.png

Cheers

Reactions: RUTGERS95
And exactly how the fuck do you know what kind of dude he is. You guys hang out on Sat nights? Maybe tip some cows? haha

Yeah, yeah, yeah....he's the salt of the earth. Still doesn't mean he has any fucking perspective on world events from his view in octagon or pasture. And he's still young, ignorant, inexperienced, and has no historical perspective. You want to follow his lead, have at it. I don't care. Truly....no fucks to give. Go for it.

But look, there were isolationists before WW1 & 2. "Hey, no need to get involved over there...let's just stay in our factories, farms, etc and let Europe and Asia solve their own issues."

Of course, that worked out real well until the sinking of the Lusitania and other civilian American shipping, the attack on Pearl Harbor, and a few days later Germany's declaration of war against the USA.

You see....THEY don't care if you put your head in the sand. They'll come for you anyway. You want to fight them here instead of over there? Really? Cause you are going to end up fighting them somewhere.

905c8960bfaeb8485158f08545e283ca.jpg

einstein_evil.png

Cheers
See, the thing I found captivating about the kid, and something you don't get.
If he didn't understand it, or didn't have enough input to comment on something....he said so, and didn't make a comment on that subject.
More people could stand to learn that sort of humility, it's refreshing.

@Baron23 I think the underlying difference here is that some would rather get our house in order here before we go try and save the world (hence the statement about enemies foreign and domestic). I believe this is a fundamental difference from pre WWI and pre WWII Americans.

I hear what you're saying about we can either fight them there or here but I don't know where that stops. Unless we are willing to shut ourselves out from everyone else Wall of Chyna style, we will always have ties to other countries and a reason to be involved.

I'm the first to say the US is heads and shoulders above the rest of the world but that doesn't mean we are perfect. I am concerned about where we are heading.

Only a moron would think the U.S. getting involved in the Ukraine is to fight an enemy on their soil rather then wait for their attack and having to fight them here. Newsflash, dumbfuck, the enemy is already here, living in the White House. They sabotaged the U.S. economy with their manufactured pandemic lockdowns and are now shutting down our food and fuel supply.

They are backing another corrupt globalist regime to launder our stolen tax dollars. Pelosi, Biden, Kerry, Romney, all of those vile slimeballs have sons working in Ukrainian shell companies, raking in millions.

Last edited:
Exactly, this isn't about stopping the evil in Russia, it's about stopping the evil in Washington.
The quicker Putin wins the better, but America flooding Ukraine with state of the art weapons is going to make this a longer more devastating war.

I have more appreciation and respect for the 'farm kids' than most. Usually more genuine and honest and hard-working. Thank government once again for destroying the family farms that produce these good citizens.

This kid is what is (or was) good about America; hardworking, tough, honest, unafraid and humble. Wish we had more like him.

Reactions: TexPatriot