• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Firearms KIDD 10/22 in Titan w/ Vortex Razor LHT

Hueco

Private
Minuteman
Mar 8, 2022
Beaverton, OR
Up for sale is this fine specimen of a rifle in the family of aftermarket 10/22 goodness. I am looking to sell either the whole shebang or the rifle sans scope (or vice versa) at this time.

Action: KIDD Aftermarket Barreled Action Classic Slip-Fit, with Rear Tang Added

Barrel: 18" Match Stainless .920", Bead Blasted and Threaded, Muzzle Break shown in pictures, original thread protector included.

Trigger: KIDD Two Stage, Black with Red Curved Trigger Blade, Set to 12oz/12oz = 1.5lbs

Goodie # 1: Extended Length Mag Release Lever

Goodie #2: Scalloped Bolt and "Black 762" Bolt Handle

Google #3: 20 MOA Scope Base

Stock: Victor Titan Stock w/ KIDD Anchor

This is wearing a Vortex Razor LHT 3-15x42 with HSR-5i MRAD Reticle locked in place with Vortex Precision Matched 30 mm Rings.

IMG_1131.jpg

IMG_1132.jpg

I'd like $1700 for the whole package.

- $900 for just the rifle
- $900 for the scope and rings

If someone keeps me from parting this out, I'll throw in the Harris bipod as well as a few hundred rounds of target .22LR if you're local. (The Harris is a swivel, notched leg version) (CCI Clean, Wolf Target, SK, etc.) (I'll take care of the shipping to your FFL of choice)

Thanks for taking a look!

**Special Note - I know I'm new here, but I'm well established on northwestfirearms.com and this is cross posted over there. This is just a heads up in case you do what I normally do: google ads to check for scammers.

Last edited: