• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

kidd supergrade 10/22

TomE68

Private
Minuteman
Feb 15, 2010
Missouri
hey guy's I'm thinking of ordering one, i've talked to them and they told me what to expect at 50 yards. I'm wanting some input, what you've seen them do at 100 yards with quality ammo. Thanks Tome

Re: kidd supergrade 10/22

Not actually a KID build but the 10/22 I built with a KID barrel and trigger on a tacsol receiver will put 10 rounds into 1" or less at 100 yards most of the time (with wolf match extra).

Here are some group photos just for shits and giggles.

ontarget1.jpg

ontarget2.jpg

TomE68, I just got my complete Kid Supergrade. I should be able to get it scoped up and to the range next weekend for some ammo testing. I will give you my range report when complete. If it shoots as good as it looks and put together, all will be good

I own an indoor 100 yard range and one of our members has one and it is shooting 1 moa and a little better . Most of the time with 8-9 out of 10 in one hole (1/2 moa). We have monthly matches and I am worried about him with that gun. I am shooting a new 54.18 MSR and he is right on me. I am thinking of getting a Kidd rifle after seeing this thing shoot.

Got the call from Dusold, My stock is ready. I'll pick it up tomorrow, mount it up and shoot it saturday in the 100 degree heat. I'll have pictures and targets up ASAP.

I should have one in my hands thursday at 3:00, I sure hope it is everything that i read and hear it is supposed to be. When I get back from praire dogging in a week i'll try to post how it shoots. Thanks for all the info.

I got mine put together today, stock is finished, scope mounted. I hope to shoot it Saturday. I need to be outside to take pictures to do it justice.

I have an early model complete supergrade( # in the 50's) use it for position shooting sweetest thing I have found is it's ability to do well with any ammo

Hi all,

I have ordered a complete Kidd 10/22. I would like to ask what kind of groups I could expect at 50 yards? Is 0.5" at 50 yards reasonable expectations?

The rifle is as follows:

Supergrade receiver with threaded 18" Kidd match barrel.
Kidd bolt and triggergroup.
Boyd's Tacticool stock.

Thanks for the info.

Here is my Kidd Supergrade, Kidd 16" bbl in a B&C Anschutz. This one was built by T. Kidd and has all Kidd parts. As far as accuracy; expect under .5 moa at 50 and mostly likely out to 100yds as well.

P1030686.jpg

Nice looking rifle RMF. Did you order it with that stock or put that on yourself. I almost dropped the hammer on 1 of his rifles last year but did,nt do it. I have had a couple 10/22s done by Clark and they shoot very well. I use them for squirrel hunting. Are his triggers 2 stage? If so i wonder if they would work ok for squirrel hunting or are more intended for target shooting.

Accuracy with the 10/22 at 100 yds has as much to do with ammo as the set up of the rifle. I doubt you will be disappointed.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: RMF</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Here is my Kidd Supergrade, Kidd 16" bbl in a B&C Anschutz. This one was built by T. Kidd and has all Kidd parts. As far as accuracy; expect under .5 moa at 50 and mostly likely out to 100yds as well.

P1030686.jpg
</div></div>
I am doubting the .5MOA at 100 but ok.

RMF i'm happy to see you did'nt over scope your rifle seriously though that is a nice setup!

LOL..thanks "HK". Yeah went overboard maybe a little but it seemed like most of the top benchrest shooters are using this NF BR 12-42x so I went that direction to build this "ultimate class 10/22'. If you are interested in these rifles you should check out the Rimfire Central forums and see the groups that the Kidd's and other ultimate builds are shooting at 50 and 100yds.

i had alot of 22 rifles but no 10/22's and wanted one so i got a magnum reaserch 17/22 with the carbon bull barell i have been thinking about gettin a kidd triger for it BTW the 17mach2 is the best rimfire i've ever had (including my hmr) is the trigger in your gun single or 2 stage?

Its a Kidd 2-stage trigger set for 8oz/1 lb. I really like the Kidd trigger alot; crisp and clean break.

My full house Kidd Supergrade with the McMillan STC stock. I'm still testing but .5 MOA is about right. 20", straight trigger. I really love this gun, it's very accurate for a semi-auto and fun to shoot.

LSSO065.jpg

LSSO064.jpg

LSSO071.jpg

Thanks guys, it really is a sweet shooter. I bought two extra mags from Tony with the rifle, he fitted them to my gun. Lotta money for a .22 but you should see some of the benchrest rifles I shoot with. They are right there with a full blown GAP or Surgeon.