• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Kidd trigger then CZ 457 trigger

Peahi2

Sergeant of the Hide
Minuteman
Aug 12, 2020
I haven't shot my cz 457 in a long time...so was shooting a Kidd super grade rifle with a 8oz/8oz two stage trigger. I guess I really got used to it and really got to enjoy it. When I got back on my cz 457 w/ YoDave spring...I was like yuck! I'm have been on the waitlist for the Bscar trigger. I've contemplated a Timney trigger but I'm kinda lukewarm on that.

Props to the Kidd folks for their awesome triggers.

What I don’t understand is why only ONE dude is making a 2-stage for the 457. I LOVE a good 2-stage trigger, but only BScar is making them. As popular as the 457 has become, why isn’t anybody else making them?? 😐

I haven't shot my cz 457 in a long time...so was shooting a Kidd super grade rifle with a 8oz/8oz two stage trigger. I guess I really got used to it and really got to enjoy it. When I got back on my cz 457 w/ YoDave spring...I was like yuck! I'm have been on the waitlist for the Bscar trigger. I've contemplated a Timney trigger but I'm kinda lukewarm on that.

Props to the Kidd folks for their awesome triggers.
Wait for the Bscar, you won’t be sorry.

I have shot lots of great triggers. Best in my opinion is the Anschutz 5018 two stage. My Kidd is right under it. Amazing trigger for a auto. Worth the money for 10/22 nutzs.

Reactions: Basher
I have shot lots of great triggers. Best in my opinion is the Anschutz 5018 two stage. My Kidd is right under it. Amazing trigger for a auto. Worth the money for 10/22 nutzs.

KIDD makes one helluva 2-stage 10/22 trigger. Wonder why they (and a lot of others) are pussing out on making one for the 457??

I've contemplated a Timney trigger but I'm kinda lukewarm on that.

I have a kidd single stage and a Timney single stage in my 452. The Kidd trigger is so much nicer.

KIDD makes one helluva 2-stage 10/22 trigger. Wonder why they (and a lot of others) are pussing out on making one for the 457??
Why would Kidd make a trigger for a CZ? Kidd only does 10/22 stuff, and only in .22lr.

I have a Timney in a .22lr bolt action, it's my least favorite aftermarket trigger.

I purchased an 8oz. straight trigger directly from Timney 2-3 weeks ago for my 457 CZ. I got a confirmation email from them and they said they would notify me when they shipped it. 2 weeks later and no notice so I called them.

I was told that they are currently in the middle of a product change and a flat shoe trigger will not be ready for another 6-8 weeks, so I cancelled my order.

What I don’t understand is why only ONE dude is making a 2-stage for the 457. I LOVE a good 2-stage trigger, but only BScar is making them. As popular as the 457 has become, why isn’t anybody else making them?? 😐
Product liability cost, too many law suits. Look what happened to the cost of health care.

My BScar 2s for my 457 MTR is the best that I own.
2nd is Kidd 2s
3rd is the Trigger Tech Diamond 2s in Vudoo Gen 2,
4th is Volquartsen TG2000 in a Summit.

BScar edges out the Kidd by having a blade that grips paraffin fingers better.

All are excellent but the BScar is worth the wait if you are a snob.

I have a Kidd super grade with a 2 stager and Bix n’ Andy Tacsport Pro two stagers. Bscar’s triggers are right in there. Might be the best of the three. I go back and forth on ranking…I use the gator grip trigger blade on the Bix so I guess Bix for the win but essentially a three-way tie.

My Bscar is for a 455, and he’s local to me. I assume it feels like the 457?

That guy makes a hell of a trigger.

Last edited:
Reactions: fanninland
How do I get on the waiting list for a Bscar trigger?
I tried the website but it says out of stock.
No email address or phone number.
I’d like to get( 2) 2 stage triggers.

How do I get on the waiting list for a Bscar trigger?
I tried the website but it says out of stock.
No email address or phone number.
I’d like to get( 2) 2 stage triggers.

I don’t believe he’s making them anymore as he’s retired. I got on the wait list back in March and am unsure if he’ll keep working through the wait list or not, but I don’t believe he’s taking anymore names for the list.

I don’t believe he’s making them anymore as he’s retired. I got on the wait list back in March and am unsure if he’ll keep working through the wait list or not, but I don’t believe he’s taking anymore names for the list.
Thanks for the reply.
Putting a notice on his website is the least he could do.
He could also sell his designs to someone willing to produce them.

Regards,

Pete

Reactions: TrevK