• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Kids new thrill

mvphilly

Major Hide Member
Minuteman
Mar 27, 2022
NY
Seems the latest stunt to get on Tic Tok and wherever else losers roam is kids just walking into random peoples homes and being videotaped. Oh boy who wants to bet how this will end.

i think they are daring wypipo to do something they can get rich off from recording.
they are risking their lives for sure, pending on whose house and what areas.
they have their alibi (looking for a study group) ready to go...

same with pretending to pour gas on people's cars.

How about after they get an ass beating their cameras mysteriously get all busted up in the melee?

Reactions: Alphatreedog
will be fine in commie states with duty to retreat laws, but anywhere else they might get extra holes put in them

fucking stupid

I can also see another way this one might end :D

1684546743997.png

Everyone better get familiar with the castle doctrine in your state. And who your DA is....

JFC. Step one of home security. Lock the damned door. Then, hang a sign on the door that says “This door is locked for your protection, not mine.”

Everyone better get familiar with the castle doctrine in your state. And who your DA is....

P

Last edited:
Reactions: Two36
wish the kids on tic toc would go back to the set your self on fire challenge maybe this time they could use gas it would be far funnier . you can fix stupid but it is a painful process .

Reactions: DIBBS
Take away ;
Phones
Social Media
Xbox
PlayStation
Cable
Give the fishing poles ,bikes and point em towards the woods .

Reactions: PusherX11
I suggest in the times, stay away from it if you can. Most of the city's and municipality s are blue and will try to stick you to the wall. If you don't have to, don't.

I'm in Louisiana, a castle doctrine state. It won't happen, here, but once and the rest will decide to stay home.