• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Kids these days...

camocorvette

Send it
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Apr 1, 2010
    Minnesota
    So we got some new joe's in a couple weeks ago. For the most part their squared away... But the other day I just had to walk away from the stupidity..

Was giving a little class on rooming clearing. Talking about the ranges that will be coming up. what to expect and that sort of thing.

I explain to this kid that not only do you have to scan your sector, but you have to make it visible when we are in the shoot house, because BC, 1SG, and so forth will be on the cat walk watching everyone.

and he goes " YOU MEAN LIKE IN CALL OF DUTY, WHEN GENERAL SO AND SO IS WATCHING SO AND SO IN THE KILL HOUSE?"

WTF!!!!! FML!!!!! Really?!?!!!!!!!

I had to walk away... i wanted to just beat him with a 2x4

Re: Kids these days...

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: camocorvette</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
    and he goes " YOU MEAN LIKE IN CALL OF DUTY, WHEN GENERAL SO AND SO IS WATCHING SO AND SO IN THE KILL HOUSE?"

</div></div>

Should have told him not to worry about getting shot either, because you have infinite lives, just hit the reset button.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Shot In The Dark</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: camocorvette</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

</div></div>

Should have told him not to worry about getting shot either, because you have infinite lives, just hit the reset button. </div></div>

You don't have to hit the reset button you just "respawn", LOL

BWAHAHAHAHAAA!! That is some really funny sh!t. I mean come on. YOu've gotta see the entertainment value in that. Awesome...
    At least THIS guy is actually doing the real thing instead of just pretending like 98% of the people playing that game...

A few years back when I went through Infantry school we were doing MOUT training, I threw a training grenade into a room and then we assaulted. Well this frickin kid was sitting in the corner and starting shooting claiming he killed us all.

The instructor came in ranting and raving at this kid and the kids response was that he hopped over the blast radius of the frag like he does in BF2.

We just stood there... and then we all got smoked for his stupidity.

This was the same kid who asked if he could use 9mm rounds in an AT4 when it ran out of ammo.

Yes, I'm serious and we got smoked for that as well.

Camo, what Bde are you in?

these newdicks straight outta basic make me dissapointed and borderline ashamed that they graduated from benning's school for boys. hell when I was at the Dfac, one of my friends and I were eating chow when this kid, looked like he was about 13, sat down at the table adjacent from us with 3 triple stack hamburgers, had literally no chin and could hardly fit into his uniform.. The worst part about it is the kid had Abn wings and was wearing 'squito wings, so he was prolly infantry. Makes me sad..

Camocorvette

Take care of those new Joe's you got up there for me, one of them may be my nephew, he arrived about a month ago. I dont think that one was him, cause he's not to into the video games.

Thanks for being there and getting them ready for the world.

after thinking about it, its kinda funny... but at the time I was just like come on man... But he at least knows the basics of room clearing lol

11bJohnT--- I'm with 1-37FA 3SBCT-2ID

oh and don't worry we're taking care of them the best we can!

Smoke a retarded private for me, since I'm stuck on recruiting duty and can't... in fact, I'll send a few your way!

Hey joe's are always doing dumb stuff so theres always a reason for a good smoking.

11BjohnT- you ever go to range 15 on the weekends? i try and get there every weekend but lately it just isnt happening as much as i would like.

nah, my rifle isn't registered on post nor do I intend on doing such. I just go out to the quarry in capitol forest when i wanna shoot. but with leave this weekend and trying to save up money for leave, i haven't gone out in a minute.

Yeah it is frustrating to hear and see stuff like that...But, we, Vets and current LEO/Mil who have been in and around for a while are needed to educate those that are un or ill informed.

Teach them the correct ways.
    I am doing this with my 18 year old BIL. He used to be a straight gamer, until I started teaching him. Now, I would be confident in him on my 6.

MMMMMMMMMM fresh meat. Teach them well