• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Kies??

WxWatcher

Private
Minuteman
Mar 14, 2012
Norman, OK
So I'm working on gathering parts for my ongoing build (have a Mega billet ambi lower and billet upper, with Rainier's 16" match barrel).

Leaning towards running an AA piston but need to supply your own bolt for the system. Saw a NiB plated bolt made by Kies. I'm not familiar with them (know JP, RA, BCM... all make good ones).

So, anyone have any experience with Kies products??

Re: Kies??

6 days and not a single response. I'm guessing either it's a small/new company or maybe to stay away from them then....

Re: Kies??

I don't have any of their products but I've had great communication with Travis from Kies and I've read excellent things about their products.
They are pretty small and I am actually waiting for them to release some new goodies that are flying under the radar, as soon as they are released...I won't hesitate to send some $ their way.