• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Killary and a Deposition........

So, when will this cunt be in prison?
D53735B0-0968-4693-8B1E-9B1B9BD9B9B1.gif

”I do not recall.
I do not remember.
I cannot recollect.
What difference does it make now?
I am immune from prosecution, so stop asking me questions I refuse to answer anyway.”

That's exactly the way my ex-wives would answer questions in court. It's a typical feminine tactic.

If I couldn't remember something they would accuse me of lying.

Orange jumpsuits make her look fat anyway. On second thought, her fat makes her look fat.

Reactions: Aries256
According to Judicial Watch the Clinton's defense team was joined by 6 lawyers from the DOJ and a couple from the State Department in court. What's that say for the Deep State?
Why would the State Department and the DOJ want this to be covered up?

Just-Us!! Fuck you pleebs.

Exactly. Ain’t shit going to happen. This is just all theatre to appease the people and make them think they are actually doing something. It’s all bullshit. They better be glad I’m not prez cause I’d rule with a fucking iron fist. Imo, Trump is either partially in on it or he is soft. And, if I had as many lawyers as he does you’d be damn sure that all these people would be in prison. I’d also bring back firing squads and have my own ideas for the border that doesn’t include a wall. A wall helps, but I’d start with, if I find you, I will deport your ass once. Get found again, you are guilty of invading our country and will go before a firing squad. I’d also place drones, BP and have sniper teams all along the border and line it with some creative mines. You see anything, give it a warning shot, after that your all clear to engage. At some point you have to quit pussyfooting around and get serious. That will send a clear message and I guarantee you stuff will shape up quick.

Exactly. Ain’t shit going to happen. This is just all theatre to appease the people and make them think they are actually doing something. It’s all bullshit. They better be glad I’m not prez cause I’d rule with a fucking iron fist. Imo, Trump is either partially in on it or he is soft. And, if I had as many lawyers as he does you’d be damn sure that all these people would be in prison. I’d also bring back firing squads and have my own ideas for the border that doesn’t include a wall. A wall helps, but I’d start with, if I find you, I will deport your ass once. Get found again, you are guilty of invading our country and will go before a firing squad. I’d also place drones, BP and have sniper teams all along the border and line it with some creative mines. You see anything, give it a warning shot, after that your all clear to engage. At some point you have to quit pussyfooting around and get serious. That will send a clear message and I guarantee you stuff will shape up quick.
Oh if by some miracle i was elected President, libtards would be begging for Trump back.

Well Trump did say to her "The first thing I would do when elected president is throw you in jail!?

The courts clearly FUCK the male in these divorce cases and it just AIN'T right.
Doesn't matter that SHE was the one whoring around and cheating, The Male spouse pays.
Who are these Cunt judges anyway? They need to be off of the bench if they can't see or hear that the bitch started this because SHE was cheating.

Well if the SJWs get their wish and the Muslims take over, you could at least look on the bright side, it will be great for men in muslim law divorce court.

• Haha
Reactions: 1J04 and Barneybdb
I'll repeat a previous statement, if Hill get convicted of anything substantial
I'll wear a dress to all the matches I shoot this year.

R
You know we will hold you to that right? Oh yeah and we get to pick the dress ?

I agree with practically all of the above, except the "warning shot". It seems to me that the numbers are so high that a belt-fed would need to be engaged continuously, just to give each a warning. Barrels are worth more, so don't bother with that, and just get to work. They'll learn soon enough.

win/win/win.

According to Judicial Watch the Clinton's defense team was joined by 6 lawyers from the DOJ and a couple from the State Department in court. What's that say for the Deep State?
Why would the State Department and the DOJ want this to be covered up?

Just-Us!! Fuck you pleebs.

they have to represent here for anything she did as Secretary of State it’s the law I believe

Reactions: MarinePMI
The courts clearly FUCK the male in these divorce cases and it just AIN'T right.
Doesn't matter that SHE was the one whoring around and cheating, The Male spouse pays.
Who are these Cunt judges anyway? They need to be off of the bench if they can't see or hear that the bitch started this because SHE was cheating.

I'll tell you what...the judge that screwed me was MALE...a few years later, my ex came after me for more child support because I was making a lot more money through a new job. I ended up going to court to fight it and the judge was a woman...I said fuck! Now I have to pay her and my lawyer....

The woman judge listened to her attorney and denied everything and said she is getting all of the cold support she needs....you could have knocked me over with a feather

That would be a fucked up situation.
The DOJ and the State Department arguing that it was ok for hildabitch to break the law by using a private server and email account to do classified government business on?
they have to represent here for anything she did as Secretary of State it’s the law I believe

I'll repeat a previous statement, if Hill get convicted of anything substantial
I'll wear a dress to all the matches I shoot this year.

R

If she does get convicted, I'll shave your legs for you so at least you'll look somewhat respectable.

Trump has exposed the slime and how deep the swamp is. Now it's on the people to drain the swamp of the nasty creatures living there.
But if you want to live under a dictator that has total control of the government. I suggest you throw a dart at map and pick one.
Gov protecting Gov. No matter whos president.
Looks like we all fell for that (Drain the swamp bullshit)

No, you wouldn't, because you couldn't. This country was designed so that no one could rule. You would be bound by the same laws as the current president, and have trouble getting anyone in government or the alphabet agencies to do anything....Just like the current president. You would be sitting there in the oval office, wondering what you could possibly do to get movement in the direction you want. Meanwhile a bunch of people who don't understand the separation of powers, or that the president is not the emperor, would be bitching, "If I was president, I would.......... Sorry Cheech, the president doesn't rule anything. No one politician get get much movement on his own.

The chance to give the GOP some spine, and actually get something was done was the mid term elections. Nope, fucktards stayed home, emboldened the opposition, and let them take the House back.

Reactions: DIBBS
No, you wouldn't, because you couldn't. This country was designed so that no one could rule. You would be bound by the same laws as the current president, and have trouble getting anyone in government or the alphabet agencies to do anything....Just like the current president. You would be sitting there in the oval office, wondering what you could possibly do to get movement in the direction you want. Meanwhile a bunch of people who don't understand the separation of powers, or that the president is not the emperor, would be bitching, "If I was president, I would.......... Sorry Cheech, the president doesn't rule anything. No one politician get get much movement on his own.

The chance to give the GOP some spine, and actually get something was done was the mid term elections. Nope, fucktards stayed home, emboldened the opposition, and let them take the House back.

No I wouldn’t, you know why? Because I would have fired literally everyone that I could fire and they would be replaced with someone I trusted that had some modicum of the qualifications needed. No lifelong appointed people that have been in the same positions 30 years, no Obama appointees and so on. That is literally half of his problem. Why he has kept and appointed people that is literally his enemy baffles me, unless as I said, he is partially in on it. Yes, you are correct in the fact that the president cannot rule as some ultimate leader, but he can certainly better his chances of getting more of what he wants done by doing what I mention above. Just about everyone he has working for him is part of the problem. Start with a clean slate! I certainly would not use my enemies buddies. If you still think Obama and his like were or are not Trumps enemies then you are delusional or we all are and they are playing us like a fiddle.

P.S. I understand the separation of powers a lot better than most and a hell of a lot better than any of the fucking idiots up there currently. Thanks.

Last edited:
No I wouldn’t, you know why? Because I would have fired literally everyone that I could fire and they would be replaced with someone I trusted that had some modicum of the qualifications needed. No lifelong appointed people that have been in the same positions 30 years, no Obama appointees and so on. That is literally half of his problem. Why he has kept these people baffles me and appointed people that is literally his enemy baffles me, unless as I said, he is partially in on it.

P.S. I understand the separation of powers a lot better than most and a hell of a lot better than any of the fucking idiots up there currently. Thanks.

This is the same view I have.

Reactions: clcustom1911
No I wouldn’t, you know why? Because I would have fired literally everyone that I could fire and they would be replaced with someone I trusted that had some modicum of the qualifications needed. No lifelong appointed people that have been in the same positions 30 years, no Obama appointees and so on. That is literally half of his problem. Why he has kept and appointed people that is literally his enemy baffles me, unless as I said, he is partially in on it. Yes, you are correct in the fact that the president cannot rule as some ultimate leader, but he can certainly better his chances of getting more of what he wants done by doing what I mention above. Just about everyone he has working for him is part of the problem. Start with a clean slate! I certainly would not use my enemies buddies. If you still think Obama and his like were or are not Trumps enemies then you are delusional or we all are and they are playing us like a fiddle.

Here is a good example of how you don't think things through. You said, "I am delusional if I don't think they are trump's enemies," but you also said Trump has to be in on it. If they are Trump's enemies, how can he be in on it?

I appreciate you are all wound up, but there are 4000 appointees an incoming president confirms, or fills, and 1200 of those require senate approval. You think 50 of those people left over from Obama are stopping all progress? Yea clear the slate, you will spend four years filling positions and get nothing done.

Reactions: DarnYankeeUSMC
Here is a good example of how you don't think things through. You said, "I am delusional if I don't think they are trump's enemies," but you also said Trump has to be in on it. If they are Trump's enemies, how can he be in on it?

I appreciate you are all wound up, but there are 4000 appointees an incoming president confirms, or fills, and 1200 of those require senate approval. You think 50 of those people left over from Obama are stopping all progress? Yea clear the slate, you will spend four years filling positions and get nothing done.

I said what I said because they are either his enemies or he is in on the charade. There is nothing delusional about that statement. If you know whether or not he is in on it or if they are truly his enemies as many would seem to be, then by all means please fill us in on this secret and how you know one way or the other. You could argue that he is testing the waters to see who is with him, or that he doesn’t have anyone better to appoint or many other reasons but my statement stands that they are either his enemy and he doesn’t realize it, is playing them, or he is in on the theatrics.

In regards to him accomplishing anything, I’m sure that we can all agree that there are many that have made the first 4 years extremely difficult for him, as you stated previously. Some because of an agenda, some because they are exercising their powers of separation. Regardless, I’m sure we can all also agree that if he had people that stood behind him, his job would be much easier, no? If it literally took him 4 years to appoint everyone to make his next 4 years more successful then I’d say the first term was 4 years well spent. If you can’t see how people are trying everything in their power to either be in on the charade or literally trying to stop him from doing anything at every turn, then I can’t help you and we might as well agree to disagree. Frankly, I’m kind of amazed that he has gotten shit done.

I see plenty of obstruction to getting our country back on track. You have to choose your battles. His first four years are almost gone and his next four are far from guaranteed. I am glad he accomplished some things. He unmasked the media to a lot of people. That may have the longest lasting positive effect on our country.

I don't think he really cares if anybody stands behind him. I think he does what he thinks is right after careful consideration. He may spout off out of out of anger, but he acts decisively. I am not sure if the first part is the act of a natural show man, or giving the simples of the world what they want. To a lot of cultures Republicans look weak because they don't fight back. Think trailer parks, inner city, you get the idea.

Reactions: SilentStalkr
I said what I said because they are either his enemies or he is in on the charade. There is nothing delusional about that statement. If you know whether or not he is in on it or if they are truly his enemies as many would seem to be, then by all means please fill us in on this secret and how you know one way or the other. You could argue that he is testing the waters to see who is with him, or that he doesn’t have anyone better to appoint or many other reasons but my statement stands that they are either his enemy and he doesn’t realize it, is playing them, or he is in on the theatrics.

In regards to him accomplishing anything, I’m sure that we can all agree that there are many that have made the first 4 years extremely difficult for him, as you stated previously. Some because of an agenda, some because they are exercising their powers of separation. Regardless, I’m sure we can all also agree that if he had people that stood behind him, his job would be much easier, no? If it literally took him 4 years to appoint everyone to make his next 4 years more successful then I’d say the first term was 4 years well spent. If you can’t see how people are trying everything in their power to either be in on the charade or literally trying to stop him from doing anything at every turn, then I can’t help you and we might as well agree to disagree. Frankly, I’m kind of amazed that he has gotten shit done.
I think the number of appointments is over 4,500. Trump was an outsider to both parties and usually the party helps with replacing all those people. Trump got nothing from Paul Ryan or from Mitch McConnell or the repukian party. He was on his own nevermind the FBI, CIA and several other organizations were attacking him from behind. Do you remember who hand delivered the report to the FBI to kick off the Russia Russia Russia bullshit? John McLame delivered it to give it creditability.
Taking over the office is a daunting task nevermind the other bullshit they put him through.
Complicit? I don't think so. Fucked by the deep state? Pretty much.