• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Killer deal on Eotech Vudu scopes at Euro Optic

redneckbmxer24

Four Star General
Minuteman
  • Jan 15, 2005
    Gulf Coast, FL
    Euro Optic has some crazy deals on "like new demo" Eotech Vudu's. They have a couple versions of the new 1-10 and the 5-25 to name a couple. The 5-25 T3 ends up being over 40% off MAP. I snagged one of the 1-10 LE5's. I've bought a lot of demo stuff over the years and I've yet to see one that had any signs of handling let alone use.

The 5-25's get very good remarks from Iyla Koshkin.

Last edited:
    Reactions: R_A_W
    For reference, I am extremely happy with the demo Schmidt I bought.

I picked up the 3.5-18x50 H59 and am very happy with it. I was looking for a crossover scope for my 20" 308. Priorities were in order: durable, repeatable adjustments, generous eye box and eye relief from 12x-max power, forgiving parallax, illumination, and decent glass. Choice was between Vudu, ATACR 4-16, Mk5HD 3.8-18, and TT 3-15M. Sure... I could have gotten a 5-25x for this, but I wanted a 50mm obj or less.

Obvious choice was the TT 3-15M and its also lighter at 27 oz, but I don't have the scratch. Mk5HD and ATACR had better reticle, but the H59 didn't disqualify it for me. Where the Vudu won me over was the very generous eye relief and eye box even on 18x. Even the yardage on the parallax knob lined up perfectly at distance.

The only con as a crossover scope is the weight. It's heavy, but I won't be carrying this up and down mountains. Use is comps to 600 yards and car to stand hunting. And I'd feel confident using it to bludgeon my targets to death if I ever ran out of ammo.

Reviews blast the illumination as not being daylight bright, and it's not. But at dawn/dusk and in the deep woods, it lights up enough to use it. Illumination can even go too bright in near total darkness.

At that price... lots of beer money left over as well.

Just picked up an LE5 1-10 today, how do you like yours?

I’ve got two of them now if that says anything. Love everything about the scope. I wish I had just waited a couple more months for them to hit the street instead of buying the Razor 1-10 that I sold for a $500+ dollar loss after getting one of these.

Reactions: Islas82
    @redneckbmxer24 : Thanks for the heads up on these. Snagged one this morning.
    I was planning on picking up another ATACR 1-8, but figured for half the money, the Eotech was worth a try.

Reactions: Islas82

Attachments

• 6CC6FFD2-77A0-4EE4-B29A-2C6C36D73253.png
      6CC6FFD2-77A0-4EE4-B29A-2C6C36D73253.png
      1.4 MB · Views: 199
    Reactions: SniperBro
    LOL what a fucking douche bag. I hope karma ass fucks his life.

joins an NV/thermal group and his first post is bragging about scopes which isn’t really on topic at all then every time someone asks for a price he just responds with 😂

I guess people on Facebook can’t smell desperation and fake-rich as easily