• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

killer whales at sea world.

Re: killer whales at sea world.

What's even better is how the one whale which has killed 3 people was put back into service in March of last year doing the same thing.

Kinda hard to feel sorry for these people when they continue to antagonize these animals for profit and I'm far from being a tree hugger.

Yeah who woulda thunk... put the bus size "killer whale" with the worlds most sensitive hearing in a concrete pond for its whole life.
What are the odds it wouldnt attack? about 0.
Id go crazy if you kept me in a box, also!

"Who would have thought these whales could be deadly?" BWAA HAHAHAHAHA, so far beyond ignorant. You see what they do to seals when they play/kill them before eating and you want to SWIM WITH THEM? I would rather swim with a trained Great White Shark which would be a hell of a lot more predictable(Fat, lazy after being well fed, kinda like many of us)