• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Killing bin Ladin (military channel)

bcpdshooter

Sergeant
Minuteman
Mar 24, 2011
NW Louisiana
Did anyone the this on the military channel last night? (killing bin Ladin).
I watched it and it seemed to have alot of information on the event. It was mostly computer generated as far as the mission. How accurate do you think this is?
If it is an accurate account it came out quickly compared to other missions that I have seen on the military channel. Meaning that most of the stuff is back in the 80s.
There were two ex seal team six member speaking as well as micheal durant the blackhawk pilot shot down in mogadishu. This is an open discussion.
It was a good watch anyway and was said that the president spoke to the pilots that flew the mission and the seal team that assaulted the compound but the operator that killed bin ladin was not identified to the president.

Re: Killing bin Ladin (military channel)

I didn't watch it, but it did come out FAST!! I mean it's only been a couple weeks. It takes longer to edit the Super Bowl. Especially with all the computer generated stuff, getting the actors together...etc. Leads me to believe this was in the works for a while, which further makes me think this is still a....I hate to say conspiracy....a misguidance.

Doesn't seal team 6 always make movies about their missions just weeks after its been completed?
Ok maybe the producers worked with the seals on the production schedule.

Sometimes you know what is the truth, and sometimes you don't, but you know the crap they tell you isn't it. I'm not claiming this is a big-ass conspiracy by any means, and I don't know what actually happened, but I know the crap they're feeding us isn't it.

Also, if the DOD doesn't acknowledge the stuff DevGru does, how come we knew within 5 minutes that "ST6" did it. I was playing Angry Birds taking a glorious dump when I saw on Drudge "Obama to make surprise speech at 10:30pm." I turned on Fox and Giraldo was on, this was like 10:20 something. Literally, he was like:

"...again, we don't know yet what the President is going to say. Wouldn't it be nice though if he came on and said that OBL had been killed? We don't yet have any facts, so this is just speculation..."

Right. No facts. Out of all the issues on the news, our debt, POTUS's recent (at the time) Birth Certificate release, health care over-rulings, the border patrol agent killed, the devaluing of the dollar, China's economy overlap, the S&P downgrade, as well as all the useless crap concerning celebrities and who's cheating on who, you (Giraldo) guess that Obama is going to say that OBL has been killed. Thousands of more pressing issues, and the one you "guess" with "no facts" just happens to be correct?

Facial Recognition...with a shot to the face? Possible, yet not probable. DNA testing. I DNA tested Santa Clause the other day and he's my biological uncle. His wife was used as a shield, then it wasn't his wife, then his wife was killed, then another woman was, his wife was just unharmed, or shot in the leg, or whatever. He was armed, then he wasn't armed. Top staff watched it all, then Panetta says they couldn't watch it because feed was lost. Body dumped at sea within 10 hours, according to Islamic tradition. Which is completely wrong. Then the photos aren't going to be released. Then we see his last video made, but all the sound is removed. Also, he looks 10 years younger in the video than in his 2001 photo. I don't buy it, and I hate to say it, but with all the damn scamming, I don't trust a thing that this regime puts out.

I don't buy for one second that things happened as we were told. If DevGru shot the guy, good for them and I have an utmost respect for all NSW. But seriously, if they did, I would hope that our "leaders" have enough common sense not to out our Tier 1 operators by letting the world know who pulled the trigger. Not only does that draw a big target on the SEALS, it places Damneck and Little Creek on a list that previously was only occupied by LA, DC, and NYC. Thanks, jackasses in our government.

Sorry to rant, but no, I saw the preview but not the show. I'd love to catch it when it re-airs to see how awesome everything is and how epic the "leadership" of Obama is presented.

Don't you think that Bin Laden would have come out by now and say "hey, the Americans are lying, I'm still here." If for nothing else, it would be a slap in the face. It would mean that Government officials lied (go figure), and that the operation was a total botch. Psychologically, I think this would devastate Americans, which would give him every reason to show his face.

I don't think the debate is over whether or not UBL is dead, only that we aren't being told the real timeline, order of events, and what really went on in the compound in Abbottabad.

I figure he is dead and I also know that it was probably done by the best our country has to offer. The show was like all others that the military channel does where it step by step in the planning and the exicution. The problem I have is I really don't like showing how we can find you and how we can get you as far as tactics and capabilities. This is just stupid and this is an under statement. Seems to me that this us more about someone getting re-elected rather than getting the sob that needed to get dead!