• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Killing in the name of…….

PinesAndProjectiles

Formerly MinnesotaMulisha
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Jul 30, 2013
    Solid Ground
    Jesus, RATM was spot on about a bunch of shit during Covid. Now they’re planing to never let that happen again.

Are they killing in the name of Lucifer? Satan? Epstein?

They have been full blown commies since day one. Fuck them and their hate America songs!

RATM is almost as overrated as Tool and Nirvana.

I remember when Morello & LaRocha were all like "I hate that Paul Ryan listens to our music when he works out, we disagree with his politics." So? You're a musician, people like your music and pay to listen to your music so go fuck right on off worrying about the views of your fans.

Reactions: BScore

I remember when Morello & LaRocha were all like "I hate that Paul Ryan listens to our music when he works out, we disagree with his politics." So? You're a musician, people like your music and pay to listen to your music so go fuck right on off worrying about the views of your fans.
    Hard to blame them there. Paul Ryan is a fag.

Jesus, RATM was spot on about a bunch of shit during Covid. Now they’re planing to never let that happen again.

I'd ask them why they are being so cheap. If they are that concerned, why not give 100% of their concert revenue to those organizations.

RATM is almost as overrated as Tool
    giphy_s.gif

Is a Perfect Circle and Pucifer ok tho? Asking for a friend

Bunch of commie fags

Calling a band overrated isn’t the same thing as saying they suck.

I sorta like Rage, and Tool is…aight, I just never “got it” with them.

they supported cop killers in the late 80's with that whole shit show for Mumia Abu-Jamal or what ever his name was can't be surprised they would join this band wagon of shit shows as well . wondering where bono is on this who issue almost shocked he has not chimed in pushing his opinion on everyone .

IMHO, a lot of actors, entertainers, athletes, and media types are just throwing a little tantrum because it has finally sunk in that a sizable portion of America no longer gives half a fuck about them or their beliefs. We have proven that we can exist quite comfortably without them.

The more of them that out themselves as libtards, the more time it frees up for me to engage in shit that really matters

I remember when he blamed white people for all the problems, even though he is half white. I cannot get into the band, they just reek of leftist hypocrisy. I’d love to like them, but i cannot. Same with a lot of bands.

Smile empty soul is definitely not leftist twatwaffles and even though the music isn’t as good, the message is there. Look at their album art, song titles and lyrics. No wonder mainstream radio won’t play them!

I'm sorry, but RATM has been hot ass garbage since day fuckin 1. Their music is for the blue haired Taliban living in moms basement eating Cheetos and Mountian Dew Code Red who's Twitter bio says "Fuck the Patriarchy." You don't toe the party line for EITHER side if your name is Rage against the Machine bc all of DC is "The Machine". In fact, this particular SCOTUS decision actually gives power back to the states and take it away from the machine. That's it. But yet, the Ragers against the Machine are raging over the Machine get that much weaker. Fuck them, their shitty ass music, and their shittier politics. Fight me.

I don’t support commies, fuckem. For years I’ve changed the station when they come on.

I had to look these fruit cakes up.

Turned off Conway Twitty to see what they sound like.

Wow. Bad idea.

Yall prolly like Taylor Swift too.
    Kid played that the other day.
    We had to listen to southern gospel for an hour to kill off the sound of a scrawny whore wailing.

I’m not real familiar with RATM. I recently saw a video of them on YouTube and though fit was goofy Colin Kaepernick singing for a minute.

Sounds like they have the same beliefs.
    DA95D9B5-6D62-4853-9135-5D2EAF708448.png
    9C1C888C-8F6A-4591-87ED-B869A2CBF8F6.png

Heard or RTAM, but not familiar with any of their music. Never heard of Tool. Was a little sad when I heard about the Cobain dude's suicide. I remember thinking too bad it wasn't a murder/suicide pact with the ugly chick.

RATM, if you heard one song you heard them all, edgy and cool at first then boring.
    And like so many other entertainers that choose to be openly political, they will gain or lose fans accordingly.
    Like that guy that Aaron L. sings about in "Am I the Only One", that Bruce Springsteen feller.

Deep Thoughts:
    If you think about it all of their Anti-American songs are now exactly what people in the Pit are posting about the current LGBFJB regime...........

deep-thoughts-deep-5b305f.jpg

So they are back in fashion...... just not for the Left
    :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

I dabble a bit with playing guitar. Years ago I was reading a guitar magazine and a woman had written a letter to the editor. She had seen a picture in the magazine of Tom Morello playing guitar and he had a 'Sendero Luminoso' (Shining Path) sticker on his guitar.

She had grown up in Peru and had seen the atrocities committed by Shining Path in their "struggle" for a marxist utopia.

Is RATM a bunch of marxists? I don't know. But they certainly seem to praise/support the ideals of murderous marxist movements.

Mike

RATM have been Commies since day-1. The guitarist would wear a hat that said COMMIE in their old music videos. He praises Che and Castro. And like all Commie hypocrites, he lives in a gated community in a $5-million house and is worth $30-million+. Harvard grad too. Yet he continually rails against capitalism. 🙄😑 I don't know who's dumber...him or his fanbase.

RATM have been Commies since day-1. The guitarist would wear a hat that said COMMIE in their old music videos. He praises Che and Castro. And like all Commie hypocrites, he lives in a gated community in a $5-million house and is worth $30-million+. Harvard grad too. Yet he continually rails against capitalism. 🙄😑 I don't know who's dumber...him or his fanbase.
    Could be that they just play the part. Singing about something doesn’t necessarily make it the way you really feel. Although I suspect it is.

Could be that they just play the part. Singing about something doesn’t necessarily make it the way you really feel. Although I suspect it is.
    Burning the American flag on stage during your show is pretty telling, IMHO.

Screenshot_20220628-113007_Brave.jpg

Reactions: Jgunner
    Tom Morrelo, the guitarist. His uncle fought alongside Che in the African Congo before the CIA killed him in Bolivia.

Morello citing Bruce Springsteen as one if his musical influences tells me everything I need to know about RATM and that sick communist fuck.

Reactions: Expert684
    Skeet…

Stations 7 and 8. I mean… Not like their was precision marksmanship involved…

Sirhr
    8 is where you need the most precision. Your pattern really isn’t a “spread” that close.