• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Movie Theater Killing them softly...sucks big time!

slg888

Sergeant
Minuteman
May 5, 2009
Knoxville,TN
6 people walked out including myself & wife. Theater Mgr said he has refunded 14 tickets today already.

Don't waste your time guys.

Re: Killing them softly...sucks big time!

Oh damn, glad I checked in the Hide's movie theater, we were getting ready to waste money on this!

Horrible movie. Worst ever, half the theater walked out. Waste of money, pissed that I watched it!

Proud to say I sensed the suckage on this from the preview before Skyfall and did not have plans to watch it.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: BobcatT870</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Horrible movie. Worst ever, half the theater walked out. Waste of money, pissed that I watched it! </div></div> Bobcat, get a refund...many folks did.

Hollywood put another bullshit movie out, paid the Magazine columnist & online bloggers to give false reviews to cover there ass opening weekend.

I saw it had some decent reviews. What is up with this movie, did it get political or something?

Wife just showed me the trailer for it. Station wagon exploding, and taking out the dude standing there.

That was funny!

Saw it Friday night with my wife--her choice. We both left the theater shaking our heads. I want my 2 hours of life back...

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: High Binder</div><div class="ubbcode-body">What made it bad? The previews look awesome. </div></div>

I'm told pretty much every good part in the movie is in the 60 second previews.

Other than the preview parts its an hour and 59 minutes of watching dudes talk.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: High Binder</div><div class="ubbcode-body">What made it bad? The previews look awesome. </div></div>

slow, boring, drawn out, not enough action, shitty ending, James Gandolfini added nothing except an annoying unimportant character, ending sucked

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: BobcatT870</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> James Gandolfini </div></div>

He's one of the shittiest hypocrite humans (in real life) to plague this world anyway. I'm so sick and tired of anti-gun people making a VERY nice living with guns.