• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

G

I watched Killshot last night and found it to be a very good movie.

It had an intensity and edge similar to that of "No Country for Old Men", with very bad people being somewhat endearing and likable.

Mickey Rourke delivered another perfect performance in this one, but that kid from the old TV show "Third Rock" really stole the show.
Although you will despise his character and want to kill him yourself, the acting has to be accredited for creating that hatred in the viewer.

Great movie.
I wish it was released on a more widespread basis. Can't help but wonder what some of these studio execs are thinking.

On a side note, Diane Lane's nips are killer!

Re: Killshot

Watched this last night.

It was OK. As in ok since nothing better was available or on TV.

Rourke was pretty good, your right. Diane Lane is always sexy, dunno why I dig her.

That kid from 3rd rock, hated his character and was the reason I about turned it off 3 times. You just wanted to smack him constantly.

Overall the plot was decent but seemed kinda thrown together. Like the writers got swapped out mid stream or something.

Not a bad watch, but something I would not keep around.