• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Kilo 1250

GhostFace

Verified Asshole
Minuteman
  • Apr 1, 2003
    Indiana
    I would like to have the 2200 or even the 2000 but the price while good is a little out my budget plus I am not able to shoot past 1k yards right now anyway. I was thinking that the 1250 might work for me. I would assume it has the same features as the 2000/2200 with the exception of the AB program which is fine anyway. Has anyone used the 1250?

I would like to have the 2200 or even the 2000 but the price while good is a little out my budget plus I am not able to shoot past 1k yards right now anyway. I was thinking that the 1250 might work for me. I would assume it has the same features as the 2000/2200 with the exception of the AB program which is fine anyway. Has anyone used the 1250?

Congrats that's a handy little unit for sure.

Having an LRF that goes past a mile does have limited use,They are nice as a conversation piece but in reality What you have now will do 99% of a persons needs and you don't need anything more powerful for Hunting and Range shooting, and you have saved a fortune in the process,

good luck,

John.