• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Firearms Kimber Adirondack 7mm-08 18”

bmicek

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
Aug 23, 2017
Kansas
I am reposting this after removing the scope. This is a Kimber Adirondack 7mm-08 with 18” barrel. Stock is an MPI Microlite. Final weight is ~4lb 5.5oz without rings.

$2350 $2150 shipped. Might consider trades but cash is what I’m really after. I’d consider a partial trade plus cash.

IMG_5407.jpeg

IMG_5408.jpeg

IMG_5409.jpeg

IMG_5410.jpeg

IMG_5411.jpeg

IMG_5412.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: Bakwa
What is maximum OAL that mag box will accept?

Have any target pics?
I don’t. I’ve put maybe 20-30 rounds through it. When I bought it, I bought two boxes of Norma Whitetail 150gr ammo for it. I used ~5-10 rounds to zero it, and I used it one day for hunting last year and shot a buck at 300yds, and I didn’t shoot a deer this year except a doe with my 223. I shot one single 3 shot group with it when I zero’d it and it was right at 1”.

The remaining rounds was I was planning to load 119gr Absolute Hammer’s. I’d load up 2-3 in increments of 0.2gr and head to the pasture to shoot through a chrono and watch pressure signs. I shot ~10-12 rounds doing that before I started a different project and never finished that load development. Those shots weren’t at a target, just through a chrono.