• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

woogie_man

Sergeant
Minuteman
Aug 22, 2010
Fargo, ND
Well finally got off my ass and finally bought a pistol. Have many rifles and shotguns, just not a great shot with pistols. The local gun shop was having a sale, so figured now was a good time.

Was able to get the pistol, spare mag, and a box of rounds for $500. Not to bad I am thinking. Now need a holster for the little guy. Have been looking at "we the people" holsters, but looking for insight from others as well.

Honestly havent carried outside military service. When I did that I had my holster on a drop leg on my right. Am thinking for everyday inside waste band. In my mind it seems to be more secure, and less obvious to others.

I am all ears as I know many here will have far more experience.

Wish places would have "tester" units to try. Would be interested to see how the different styles feel while worn.

I have a few of the crossbreed supertucks for my micro 9 and a 43x my buddy also uses them for several of his micro 9’s

I have an Alien Gear IWB for the micro 9 and Galco V Hawk IWB for the commander. Both have been durable and comfortable but I'd have to give a quality edge to Galco....that comes with a price increase as well.

^^^Certainly you have owned a pair of leather shoes ? Therein lies your answer.

Always had something between the leather and my skin. So nothing I can think of that known comes to mind.