• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Kimber opening a plant in Alabama

bogeybrown

0369/8531
Minuteman
Aug 21, 2012
AL
Our new governor, Kay Ivey, who was our Lt Governor before the old Gov was ousted for corruption, announced last night in her first State of the State address that Kimber will be building a $38M facility just north of me, bringing over 350 new jobs to the area.

http://www.wkrg.com/news/state-regio...jobs/908264534

Airbus is set to build yet another Final Assembly Line for Bombardier jets here in addition to their existing FAL for the A320, and there's hints that a deal with Mazda may be in the works. $3.5B announced moving to the state since she took over if I have the facts and timing right. Good news for those of us in flyover country.

To those of y'all that just want to smack your pantywaste governors, her speech was great and worth a watch. Nice classy lady from rural Alabama that thus far seems committed to doing right by the people. And how do you not love a governor, who graduated from Auburn, starting the legislative session with a "Roll Tide".

Wow!! Win Win all the way around. Should be great for the State and deepening the gene pool is always a good thing.

[IMG2=JSON]{"alt":"Image result for kimbies","data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"http:\/\/diprocher.com.ve\/site\/wp\/_i\/uploads\/catalogo\/Kimbies.jpg"}[/IMG2]
694couple-in-red.jpg

Wait. Kimber? I'd like to take that back. :cool:

Hopefully, AL will do a better job than Yonkers.

That wont take a lot. But then I havent been to Yonkers for 40 years.

But WTF is a "Yonkers"...sounds like American for "Wankers".

Apparantly Yonkers comes from Jonkeer or Jonker meaning you gentlemen . It looks aa though its roots came from the origins of New Amsredam .

The South, with its energy, agricultural, and manufacturing base could easily destroy the North in a new civil war (which will definitely not be fought like the first one)

The South, with its energy, agricultural, and manufacturing base could easily destroy the North in a new civil war (which will definitely not be fought like the first one)

Our biggest advantage is that we don't have as many of the big cities filled with millennials. There's certainly a few, but by and large southerners still grow up away from the idiocracy that abounds in most major cities. I don't think a new civil war would be as much about north and south as urban vs the rest of us deplorables in middle America.

A huge portion of the old "North" probably has a lot more in common with their southern cousins than they do with the liberals in the big cities that control their home states. Illinois is about as good of an example as I can think of with the disconnect between Chicago and the vast majority of the state that are common sense folks.

Our biggest advantage is that we don't have as many of the big cities filled with millennials. There's certainly a few, but by and large southerners still grow up away from the idiocracy that abounds in most major cities. I don't think a new civil war would be as much about north and south as urban vs the rest of us deplorables in middle America.

A huge portion of the old "North" probably has a lot more in common with their southern cousins than they do with the liberals in the big cities that control their home states. Illinois is about as good of an example as I can think of with the disconnect between Chicago and the vast majority of the state that are common sense folks.

Can't argue with any of this. There's a large portion of us "yankees" that are just as patriotic and pro gun as the stereotypical southerner is supposed to be. We just have more dumbasses in larger cities as bogey said.

Can't argue with any of this. There's a large portion of us "yankees" that are just as patriotic and pro gun as the stereotypical southerner is supposed to be. We just have more dumbasses in larger cities as bogey said.

And you need look no further than Atlanta to see that we've got the same dynamic. Houston ain't looking too good these days either....

And you need look no further than Atlanta to see that we've got the same dynamic. Houston ain't looking too good these days either....

Nor is Birmingham, or Montgomery. Flush those two an the libtrad belt down south, an we'd be in good shape. Most of the gunshow promoters have all ready dumped the BJCC and I hear many of the other field sporting promoters (fishing/hunting/boating/Rv;s ect) are going to do the same. Most now are going to the Hoover met, as BHM is such a libtard money pit.