• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Suppressors Kimber Pro Carry II

ArcticLight

Sergeant
Minuteman
Mar 27, 2003
Silverdale, WA
Step-dad has a Kimber Pro Carry he's offering me, $650 - 2 boxes shot through it.

I've got a custom II, thot about selling it but this one is not that much smaller or concealable.

value worth it?

Tempted...

Re: Kimber Pro Carry II

I'm thinking of selling my custom II and buying it for me..
I shot it and it was also incredibly accurate even at 25 yards!

Thanks DK - one custom II for sale
smile.gif

Ive had most of the Kimber pro carry line in the past, and they are great guns.My favorite was the pro cdp,that thing was nice!you cant go wrong with a pro carry perfect size,then get a couple of wilson 8 round mags.

Got the Wilson mags, 4 of those!!!

I may say screw it and just buy it and keep both of them.

Problem is, they are like children to me....which one do Ifeed and which one do I selL!???
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Either keep them both (My recommended coure of action) or sell me whichever one you don't want. I have a raptor pro, Ultra CDP and a Custom tac II. Small medium and large and I love them all. They are all getting new Speer Gold Dots for their respective birthdays this year. LOL

I would sell the Pro. A 1911 should never be shorter than 4.25".

Both great pistols. Only thing I don't like about the pros is that they are bushingless aren't they? Then again the custom has the hollow guide rod plug...neither perfect for field.

I have it, is it worth it? At that price, yes! Plus tax, naw. Its accurate. I have about 3K worth of round down the tube. Its great for carry, its light. The sights are ok, not the greatest not being illuminated and such.