• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Kinda new in Washington

JimmyT

Private
Minuteman
Feb 25, 2017
Been a rifle shooter for 40 years, but just getting my feet wet with precision rifle shooting. Grew up in West Texas, joined the Army to see the world, and retired near my first duty station in Washington. Current rifle is a Bergara BMP in 6.5 Creedmoor and there are other large and small patter ARs that can fill the need for semi autos in my safe. Reloading is becoming a passion of mine as i am new to it but getting experience with rifle calibers.Looking forward to learning as much as I can and eventually being a novice competitor in LRP series shoots when my skills improve.

Welcome. Good choice in bolt guns.

Welcome aboard Jimmy. I'm gonna guess you're around the Lakewood area or somewhere around those parts. Good to have another Washingtonian aboard. Good luck with your new found passion. You've come to the right place for all your needs.;)

Welcome Jimmy, from a fellow Washtonian.....Spend my time between Camano Island, Woodinville and Alaska Airlines seat 4 Foxtrot.....remember to chisel the moss out from between your toes at least once a month....