• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Kinetic Research Bolt Lift?

Rynham9

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jan 1, 2012
Enid, OK
Hey guys just checking to see if anyone has seen or used Kinetic Research Bolt Lifts? Have been looking for a way to do this myself without mucking something up and this looks like it might work if it is not to flimsy. Thanks...

Re: Kinetic Research Bolt Lift?

It's good to go. I like mine a lot, for the price, can't be beat.

I have one. Easier to install permanently, like bedding a rifle to install otherwise. Could be a little more slip-resistant with some additional finger grip cuts/checkers. Neat, neat piece of packaging and the overall presentation should be a business school lesson on branding.

Thanks to all. I'm going to get a couple to try out. I may try dipping one in rubber to make more slip-resistant.

It's not a bad piece, and mine does fit very tight with just the orings. I did need to file a good bit of material off the top side to allow me to work the action, as it contacted a Switchview I have installed on my Viper PST.

I've got one, I like it alot. It's a bit bigger than i thought it would be though but it's still nice, and the price is right!

Works great, gives better grip than the badger bolt knob in my opinion. The extra leverage from the extended length really helps to smooth the bolt stroke.

Love mine...it cut a 1/2" of my groups too!! Ok maybe that didn't happen, but it smoothes out the throw and i really am happy with it especially for the price
grin.gif

Just to note though... I did try installing on an older remmy 700 while i was waiting for my sps and the fit was horrible!

Maybe it would've been ok when locked down and glued but my stuggle trying to get the o-rings to stay put while locking down the bolt lift knob would've been worthy of a youtube vid. I got it a few times, but it was after the rings at shifted and even when fully tightened the fit was not good.

I was a little worried when putting it on the SPS bolt but this piece was obviously molded to the new bolt design cuz it fit absolutely perfect. Couldn't dream of ever adding glue because i know it's never coming off unless i want it to...which is also a nice advantage for resale/whatever.

Great item. I bedded one onto the bolt for someone else's rifle and it worked great. I really liked it. A little bit of release agent is all you need.

And yes, the presentation, packaging, instructions, everything is a great lesson in marketing and product positioning. All they need is a catchier slogan and some advertising--unless they are running at full production capacity...

+1 for the way to go!! Love mine, heard they will be expanding to savage soon too.