• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

King of 2 Mile Video now up on Pursuit Channel

That was great, thx for posting. I'll be watching for the next installment next week.

The first show was last week, word has it there will be 13 episodes to the King of 2 Mile on Pursuit Outdoor channel

Cheers

oneshot.onehit

The only bad thing about this is once the liberals figure out we can hit shit that far away they'll be entering legislation to regulate how far we can shoot.....:confused:

What's the schedule for the show?

Never mind. Found it

They have uploaded another video showing more shooters of ko2.
This is cool. I must have watched 2 hours of fishing shows on pursuttv. Hank Parker is still making bass fishing vids!?!? Who knew! Thanks Frank. That Ko2 was cool and the whole pursuit site is great!

Last edited:
Enjoyed watching that , thx for the heads up . Paticularly satisfying
to hear Paul P’s comments mirroring my thoughts as competitors
engaged targets . Watched it with a non shooter , who was able to
sit through it without complaint : that’s a big deal to me .

Knowing and shooting with 4 of the competitors, I was a little disappointed at some of the comments. His comments about he weight and velocity of the rounds came off quite uniformed... the 50 can't compete?? Interested in what he says when Garrett shoots. And no mention that even though Kirk missed that he went on to win the World Hunter Class Championship with the same rifle and load.

Watched with the wife and kids and it kept their attention so that was good. Of course they're looking for the guys we shoot with so that helped.

Last edited:
Kinda confusing to watch missed shots at 1550. Especially after seeing some $1000 rifle reviews on YouTube preform at 1250. Not saying I could do better but it really was confusing.

Kinda confusing to watch missed shots at 1550. Especially after seeing some $1000 rifle reviews on YouTube preform at 1250. Not saying I could do better but it really was confusing.

The intro is kinda short but no practice and very tricky winds of the Raton mountains just makes it really hard to hit the target on the first shot,which is the main goal and point,most you tube videos the cheap rifles were only hitting the target periodically, and most walked them in with multiple shots ,they select what you see and what you don't .Some shoot good but some do not of the same brand. kinda like the fishing shows where they only show the catches but not the countless hours of sitting and waiting for a bite. I shot a Remington Sendaro for 1000 yd benchrest for 2 years and could not get inside of a 8 inch group but once I built a custom rifle the first group was 4.9 inches right out of the gate and remained so for many times until the barrel was worn out. It was just much easier to hit a target. That may seem a small gain by comparison but it is huge in competition. That small gain can mean the difference at long and extreme range between hitting a small target and not hitting the target in just 3 or 5 shots.Just getting good optics can make a huge difference alone much less a good shooting rifle.

Maybe someone will be kind enough to tell us how many "walk in" 1250 yard shots it took for their Howa HCR 6.5 review. Like I said, no doubt they are WAY better than I ever will be but it was kinda disappointing to see rifles that cost more than a bass boat fail at 1550.

Agreed. In the first place, 1550 is no chip shot.

And that particular target location the first target was down in a funnel of sorts channeling down the range winds and cross winds in to a high pressure pocket which really pitched even the fifties around and was clearly no fault of the rifle but was clearly the fault of the wind calls and shot timing. The simple fact is that when winds were good targets got hit and when the winds went to heck then people missed ,and the winds went from good to bad back and forth all day. I was the second shooter of the second morning and I just knew I would get some early morning good winds but it turned out to be the worst winds of the match as they were really howling, when I walked out of my motel room at 6 am and the wind immediate blew my hat off I knew it was going to be a tough day and it certainly was ,2 shooters after me the wind lets up and people started hitting again. That is the kind of stuff that most seeing the show do not see and it plays a big part of competition day in and day out.I just have to learn to steer the rifle better and to adapt better in the worst conditions and will do so hopefully.