• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Klarus XT11 600 LUMENS LED Flashlight HELP!!

JC Steel

Gunny Sergeant
Commercial Supporter
Minuteman
Oct 12, 2008
Washington State
SO I have one of these flashlights and they are awesome!! Super bright and very lightweight. I would recommend everyone get one.

My problem.

it has three brightness settings.

When I turn it on, it starts off on the 600 lumen setting. And for some reason it starts to blink. Not really stobe like, just a constant very small blink.

When I adjust it down to the 150 lumen setting and the low 20 lumen setting, no blink.

I can turn on the stobe feature easy, and can turn it off, just wondering why the high 600 lumen light is blinking. It blinks very small probably one time a second. very small and short though, not really a stobe by any means.

Thanks for the help!

Jake

Re: Klarus XT11 600 LUMENS LED Flashlight HELP!!

What's the battery life on one of those? 600 lumens, can't be too long? Will look into it though.

my surefire does that when the battery is getting low or its very cold

Well my battery is low and it's very cold! I'll put new batteries in and see what's up

This is my go to light and its been on a couple dark hunts and seen lots if use by some of our students.

I use the XT20 dual head 1200 lumen klaus for patrol work.

The LEDs blink in that on max output sometimes also, like it was mentioned I also think it's the batteries going flat and the LEDs are straining for power.

Or perhaps because it's been dropped a bunch of times onto concrete...

My Streamlight ProTAC HL 600lumen did that once too. Battery was dieing and it was around 5 degrees out. New batteries fixed it.