• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Training Courses KM precison rifle

LRDD

Minuteman
Nov 5, 2007
Freeort Florida
Any of you guys ever train or shoot at KM Precison in the Crestveiw Florida. Just intrested to know how the facilities and staff are from people with first hand experience.

Re: KM precison rifle

LRDD what would you like to know? The facilities are second to none. The staff is highly qualified and motivated to make sure your training experience there is well worth your time, money, and effort.

I assure you being in the Florida area and interested in training, you will none be disappointed.

Ive never shot at K&M but I want to....BAD! The facility looks top notch that I can see from pictures and post. They look like a very professional outfit.

They host several comps through the year and I hope to shoot there someday.

I was think of joining the range and made a class or two. Interested to see how everyone else's take on it was before I ponied up the grand to join. Thanks for the info and are you a memeber or just done a class there.

LRDD, it looks like you are an hour and a half from K & M. It would be money well spent joining K & M. The facilities and range are excellent. They have a bunkhouse a few miles from the range if you wanted to spend the night. Shannon and Bryan are very knowledgeable instructors. I took their advanced course earlier this month and was well pleased with what I took away from that class. I plan on going back next chance I get. You won't be disappointed by going to K & M.

I like to echo what everyone else has said about the range and Bryan and Shannon. Top notch place and people. As a matter of fact they have a Panhandle Shooters Challenge scheduled for Dec. 8th. You can have a first hand look and try before you buy.

Second to none IMO. I took their advanced precision class and shot in several matches there. Awesome place.

Thanks for the info from all of you. I was hoping to hear lots of good things sine the place looks top notch and is close to me. I will call Monday and see if they have membership slots still open.

The only bad thing is the drive. If I were closer I'd buy a house next to that place...It's like Disneyland for shooters.

Shannon Kay is not only one of the best shooters in the country, he is one of the best instructors. Finding someone who is good at something is easy but many of those people can't teach. Shannon and Brian Morgan are both excellent instructors on top of being top level shooters. I won't bother describing the facility because words don't really do it justice. I have driven from Dallas to K&M a number of times for competitions and classes and the time and money spent was well worth what I received.

LRDD,
There are a lot of great places/instructors around however you are fortunate that you are less than 2 hours away. Words don't give it justice.

If you want to take a look around, PM me your info and I'll be more than happy to show you around K&M.

It is one of the best facilities in the country, with some of the best instructors. You will get more than your moneys worth. I wish I were as close as you are.

Who's lucky enough to be moving to Crestview is less than a month? THIS GUY!!!!! Now I just have to figure out a way to hide $1k that my wife wont miss....

I don't know if this helps but we charge a one time signup fee of $200 and then $60 a month after that. With the membership you also get 25% off all training. We would love to have any fellow shooters that are interested in a membership or training classes to come out and visit our facility. Just give us a call or PM us on here.

Thanks for all the kind words from everyone that has been out. It means alot to me.

Bryan