• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

KMW Hardware and MLOK Section VIA JoeDucos

Mbaysinger89

Private
Minuteman
Feb 13, 2017
KS
I have sent a few rifles off to @jducos for the KMW Hardware, they always came back outstanding as you would expect from all the reviews on here. This rifle was no different. KINDA.

20210911_132733.jpg

I was searching for options to get an Arca rail on the bottom of my coyote rifle. It wears a McMillan A3 Sporter that has a slightly rounded beavertail, and I didn't like how any that I had laying around fit up. After doing some searching I ended up deciding to put a Badger Ordinance 2 slot MLOK at the back of the beaver tail and cantilever a heavy Arca towards the bottom metal.

I found the MLOKs at EuroOptic (shoutout to those guys too, they called me Monday, making sure I didn't get CCs ripped off, knowing the shipping address isn't where I usually send shit) on a Sunday night. Asked Joe if he could install those as well expecting an answer the next day. Much to my surprise he got back with me within 10 minutes, went and found my stock, made sure there was room for the MLOK to fit and said to go ahead and send them.

I cannot reccommend Joe enough, absolutely over the top customer service, great lead time, fair pricing, and outstanding finished product.
20210911_132831.jpg

16313864854099146224024731579928.jpg

Last edited: