• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Kmw Installations/stockdoc

jducos

Private
Minuteman
Aug 12, 2008
ID
Hello gents
Just completed my move from California and now am in the great state of Idaho.

Due to the move my email provider and therefore my connection to the hide were a mess. That is now corrected and I'm able to see dm's again.

If I have not answered your message please contact me at [email protected] or 209 620 5268.

Thank you and look forward to hearing from you.

Thanks. Trying to get settled in. Love this place so far!!!

Sorry to hear you won't be down the road for help anymore. Enjoy Idaho!!!

Hello gents
Just completed my move from California and now am in the great state of Idaho.

Due to the move my email provider and therefore my connection to the hide were a mess. That is now corrected and I'm able to see dm's again.

If I have not answered your message please contact me at [email protected] or 209 620 5268.

Thank you and look forward to hearing from you.
Congrats, Joe!

Still loving the Loggerhead job you did for me as is my friend George.

Reactions: jducos
Glad you guys like them. And thank you!

Joe,
Noticed your recent move to Idaho. Congratulations, I loved it when I lived there.

Quick question, is your area code correct as 209 or is it 208 as I remember it being?

Only mentioning it because they only had 208 when I lived there.

I’m pretty sure we still only have 208, though now we have to dial the area code even for other 208 area code numbers for some reason.

209 is a Cali area code so maybe it’s his old number?

I have had my 209 cell number over 20 years. Everyone I know has my 209 number so when I moved I decided to keep it.

So, yes. My number is 2zero9 6twenty 5two6eight.

Last edited: