• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

KMW Sentinel for M2008 available!

Re: KMW Sentinel for M2008 available!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: shankster</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Looks great for a $1,200.00 stock. </div></div>

Actually $1163.50 which include shipping.

Also includes the pillars, bottom metal and a mag. So that's at least a $350 value. Really more of an $800 stock.

Spec out a McMillan with adjustable cheek, adj. LOP, bunch of flush cups, etc.

Really the pricing is right in line with all the other high end stocks on the market.

This stock has some unique features in its design that usually go unnoticed.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: RADcustom</div><div class="ubbcode-body">This stock has some unique features in its design that usually go unnoticed.

</div></div>

I especially like the cup holder and Ipod jack.

The Loggerhead cheek-piece is another feature included here that seems to be in somewhat high demand.

Mine is saposed to be in any day now....cant wait.

Don't take my jokes as a negative towards the stock, I too am hoping to have a rifle wearing one in the next few weeks. No, not a KMW (yet), but nice rifle indeed.

Mind if I show mine off again?
laugh.gif

I'm very glad these are available, I want one for my .308 now!

260-1.jpg

260-3.jpg

Not me, Vern Harrison with my rifle.

IMGP0407.jpg

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

i immediately dislike you, but seriously that is a bad ass rifle you got there

Ugh, mine was saposed to be in yesterday according to UPS
frown.gif

That is totally awesome! I kind of wish I hadn't purchased 2 AICS 2.0s for my next 2 badger builds. I like the loggerhead design. I have 1 on another stock that I purchased from Terry. It adjust left to right as well as up and down. Solid as can be. If the Holidays weren't so very close.

Spoke with Terry Cross this morning. Extremely informative, willing to answer questions, and no doubt customer satisfaction was the first concern.

Bump for Terry and his Sentinal.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: deadly0311</div><div class="ubbcode-body">^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

i immediately dislike you</div></div>

Most do, for various reasons.

Waldo, waiting for the mailman is the worst part, especially when it's past due. You'll love it, I'm sure.

Terry is the best, I ordered two of his stocks for the Remington 700 inlet. I can't wait to get them, I can't wait even more to mount them and use them. These look like top end with a ton of features for the money. I only wish I could afford a badger AND a sentinel stock!! Great looking stocks and rifles.

DD

Dave, I was just as happy to have done business with Terry as I was to have actualy had the oppurtunity to order one of his stocks.

Everyone I speak with about him seems to have the same opinion of him... A great all around guy to "try" to take your business too...lol.