• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

KMW Sentinel help

moochy28

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jun 10, 2007
Maryville,Tn.
I have a KMW Sentinel on order and the invoice says the barrel channel is heavy Palma.
My question is what barrel sizes are you guys running in yours??
Will a Rock Creek M24 fit properly??

My most recent Sentinel has a Heavy Palma channel and I decided to go with a light varmint. Worked great. If your stock has Terry's NV rail then I believe the light varmint is the heaviest you can go and clear the rail.

If your stock has Terry's NV rail then I believe the light varmint is the heaviest you can go and clear the rail.

I believe the above is incorrect.

Terry told me that a heavy Palma would clear his MUNSter NV mount without additional machining of the barrel.

8-months into the wait for a Sentinel.

AN

I believe the above is incorrect.

Terry told me that a heavy Palma would clear his MUNSter NV mount without additional machining of the barrel.

8-months into the wait for a Sentinel.

AN

I have Sentinels with both a heavy palma and a light varmint. There is much less clearance in the rifle with the Kreiger light varmint.

Last edited: