• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Night Vision KN 203 Simrad (PVS-9)

biometrician

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
May 3, 2023
Florida
Selling this because I don't get enough chances to use it. This is a large ultra long range night vision clip on unit. I can use about 16x magnification on my day scope before it gets grainy. I've made hits at 500+yds on 8" steel plates- on a night with no moon, thick clouds, and down a narrow lane of trees with no supplemental IR illumination. The image is absolutely incredible and must be seen in person to appreciate it. I have detached the stray light shield (to better fit my Zeiss), but it is included along with a Zbolt IR illuminator (on an ADM QD mount) as well as a Spuhr Simrad mount shoe, 4mm/10mm Spuhr spacers, and an ARD. The Zbolt is absurdly powerful. Some people prefer these to PVS27's and PVS30's due to the incredible image and the fact that Simrads sit over the balance point of the rifle. Lots of info on SnipersHide if you want to do some research.

20240115_165309.jpg
20240115_180601.jpg

20240115_165326.jpg
20240115_165338.jpg
20240115_165354.jpg

Shipping is included. I take Venmo, Cashapp, and Zelle. Price is $2300. I've got this posted on arfcom and tacswap under the same name if you want to check my feedback.

Reactions: Ncloud
What are you looking through to take the pic of the PVS-9?
If you are referring to the last picture, I'm just looking through a PVS14 with a cell phone. The pic in my original ad is through a Zeiss S3- for some reason it's really tough to photograph it through the scope with a phone.