• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Sidearms & Scatterguns Knife Identify!

101stinfantry

Minuteman
  • Feb 14, 2017
    AR
    Dude that works with me gave me this, but I don't know who made it, or if it's worth a shit, LOL! No we are not super close, and honestly I'm not sure why he gave it to me when he left. He is/was a decent guy and we got along, but not like beer drinking buddies or anything. So anybody have any idea who made it? Thanks guys, even if it's just smart ass remarks!

Usually no marks means it came from...
    B2A7A318-C7E2-40B4-AB9C-E7CC0459F624.jpeg

Maybe a home built from a kit? Pins in the front part of handle are dented like they were put in with a sharp punch.

Fig, you right. I've always said if you aren't proud enough of your work to put your name on it, then it isn't worth a shit! Steel seems pretty soft, sharpens to a razors edge with out much effort, and I doubt it'll hold it for long either.

4D32E348-2E9E-4366-AD75-0580DD85DBDD.gif

Probably either a kit or a low priced knife. If it’s sharpening up easy, it may be lower 10xx steel. Keep it and use it as a drop knife. I wasn’t here. You never saw me.

Looks like someone's garage project ghost knife, but I could be wrong. That handle is extra special because I do not think I can ever unsee that color combination lol. I have not found a kit with double finger grooves or that pattern. Doesn't mean it was not a kit. The filework looks off and the ricasso and spine junction does not look even but that could be the angle of the pic. The handle looks l8me it's a little long long and that spike at bottom of ricasso is bugging me. My vote would be a kit blade someone "improved"

No makers mark and the poor etch job on the Damascus, among other things, leads me to believe it’s a jockey lot special. An actual custom Damascus blade similar to that would start around $400-500 depending on the size. He probably wouldn’t give you a knife like that if you weren’t real close.

Ima put it on the back shelf and my kids can throw it away when I croak! Lol!