• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Knight M4 Front sight

Reed out with Stoner never wanted civilians to own AR15s. Dude where you been? Wash Post hit pieces 2 days ago and KAC front and center helping the anti 2a crowd.

KAC joins Troy and DD now. fk them

That is the best price I have seen so far !
After the front I will be after the Knight 600m rear sight.

You are looking for very hard to get items. There are sources out there, but you will pay. Shark has some hooks into surplus, and he is hit or miss, but a good source when he has them. We buy these at close to retail right now for our Mk12 and other builds, so if you want the sight, you are going to pay for it, otherwise, pick a different sight. Even on GB, these are $230 each, give or take.

Reactions: Alaska
That is the best price I have seen so far !
After the front I will be after the Knight 600m rear sight.
Sign up at Reddit and subscribe to This sub. This user has pairs for 200.00. Pay attention to the number of transactions to the right of their users name, the higher the number means more positive transactions.

You are looking for very hard to get items. There are sources out there, but you will pay. Shark has some hooks into surplus, and he is hit or miss, but a good source when he has them. We buy these at close to retail right now for our Mk12 and other builds, so if you want the sight, you are going to pay for it, otherwise, pick a different sight. Even on GB, these are $230 each, give or take.
That is the front I want 99051 and the Knight Large knob 600m rear for my Reece Build and it will be complete except for the flashlight decided on Streamlight Pro TAC and the good switch mount on top from

Cloud Defensive LCS​

Thanks Got the knight M4 front sight from Sharks and the Knight Large knob 600m rear sight off gunbroker. Only thing left I need a Vltor IMOD stock in TDE and I will done with my modifications.

I built my MK 12 Mod 0 completed in 2012. It took me 2 years to complete with the help of Compass Lake F. White of Fort Campbell fame and High Caliber Sales a gentleman that worked for Crane on the development of the MK 12. So a lot of parts from PRI, ARMS , Op Inc, Douglas and Leupold TS-30 and Harris.
I got both my KAC M4 front and 600m Rear for my 16” Reece build it’s almost finished now just need a flashlight decided with Stream Light Pro TAC in the Cloud Def switch mount. This rifle build is my “Gucci” Rifle.

Last edited:
Reactions: camocorvette