• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Knights armament bridge and jamr

GreenMushroom

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
Nov 27, 2020
Washington
So I have a knights jamr and I'm on backorder for the bridge. Just received my Mod Armory d14 that I got to hold me over till the knights bridge comes. I was hoping that the Mod Armory d14 arms would work with the jamr but no dice. The d14 arms are a standard dovetail and apparently the knights clips have a longer dovetail. No big deal since I know they're different manufacturers.

Once I started thinking I realized this is going to be a big problem once my nox gets here because I'm pretty sure it has a standard dovetail. I thought I had seen a pic of someone mount a nox to a kac bridge but can't find it now. Am I missing something here or are the knights mounts that they don't feel like producing clips for anymore unique and don't work with anything else?