• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Knights Armament Rifles

deadly0311

Tacticool Ninja
Commercial Supporter
Minuteman
Mar 2, 2009
Birmingham, AL
Let see your KAC rifles....

Here is my SR 25 EMC

IMG_6158.jpg

IMG_6157.jpg

IMG_6152.jpg

IMG_6151.jpg

Re: Knights Armament Rifles

WOW!

Wont have one till next year but I WILL have one.

Very nice rifle but why did you cheap out on the scope you should have got a Counter Sniper for it
wink.gif

I have a Counter Sniper in the basement if you'd like me to take a picture
laugh.gif

Crappy Pic till I can get some better ones....but a member of the Henny + Kac EMC club!

IMG_1138.jpg

seeing these pics just made my mind up. I was a lil skeptical since all the SR-25 always come with the option to mount the Knights suppressor not a threaded barrel... or did you guys have it threaded yourselves ?

I already have a 762SD and this rifle would expand my vast collection of SR's to a whoping 2 !!!

I have a SR-15 and I'll post pics tomorrow

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: trophyhunter</div><div class="ubbcode-body">seeing these pics just made my mind up. I was a lil skeptical since all the SR-25 always come with the option to mount the Knights suppressor not a threaded barrel... or did you guys have it threaded yourselves ?

I already have a 762SD and this rifle would expand my vast collection of SR's to a whoping 2 !!!

I have a SR-15 and I'll post pics tomorrow </div></div>

I believe your problem is going to be the thread that KAC uses on the EMC barrel. I think the thread pitch is 3/4 x 24 and AAC does not make a 51T FS or brake with that thread...yet.

Great rifles guys!!

nice, I still don't have optics for mine

question, does the GPS coordinates come with the rifle to the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow? and also, with a purchase of a KAC, do they share the info about Roswell and the grassy knoll? Does a unicorn deliver the rifle?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: VAJayJayPunisher</div><div class="ubbcode-body">question, does the GPS coordinates come with the rifle to the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow? and also, with a purchase of a KAC, do they share the info about Roswell and the grassy knoll? Does a unicorn deliver the rifle? </div></div>

Mine was delivered by a trunk monkey.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: KevinB-KAC</div><div class="ubbcode-body">AAC does make a 3/4-24 Flash Hider and a Brake, I've got some.
However they have not been as quick to bring them to commercial market.

</div></div>

I stand corrected...

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: KevinB-KAC</div><div class="ubbcode-body">AAC does make a 3/4-24 Flash Hider and a Brake, I've got some.
However they have not been as quick to bring them to commercial market.

</div></div>

Doesn't count if weekend warriors can't buy them :p

Nice looking rifles.
Why is it KAC doesn't put a forward assist on any of their 308 rifles? Isn't that a draw back? I've been in some harsh conditions with an M16a2 and sometimes the that forward assist comes in handy.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: M21guy</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Nice looking rifles.
Why is it KAC doesn't put a forward assist on any of their 308 rifles? Isn't that a draw back? I've been in some harsh conditions with an M16a2 and sometimes the that forward assist comes in handy. </div></div>

Not required nor effective.

The design of the bolt carrier make the geometry awkward, and the spring pressure on the action spring on a 762 gun is vastly different than a 5.56mm gun, as well as the fact the ejector pressure is astronomically different.

We built a number of prototypes to show Government Entities, and at the end of the day, all agreed it was not desired, or required,

That is some nice looking equipment....<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Fongman</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
IMG_4263Alt.jpg
</div></div>

how you like your EMC, Deadly?

here's a few pics of mine for you,

SR15, swaro z6i 1-6x
sr15a.jpg

MK11 mod0
mk11mod0a.jpg

SR25
sr25a.jpg

and some older pics of same
sr25guf8.jpg

sr25hpj5.jpg

OK, I couldn't help it. I miss my Match dearly and will post a quick picture. One of these days I'll have me another KAC.

DSC_0003.jpg

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: taliv</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
sr25guf8.jpg

</div></div>
who did you have manufacture that can???

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: VAJayJayPunisher</div><div class="ubbcode-body">question, does the GPS coordinates come with the rifle to the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow? and also, with a purchase of a KAC, do they share the info about Roswell and the grassy knoll? Does a unicorn deliver the rifle?</div></div>

Lol funny stuff VJJ.

For those of you with the EMC, What distances are you shooting? And how are the groups?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: KevinB-KAC</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Best I have done @ 800m was slightly over 5"
When we did accuracy trials we shot 6 different loads with 3 shooters and 3 guns rotating through the shooters.
Best was a shade over 3" and worst was 5.5"

</div></div>

For the accuracy trials were you using the 1-8 Leupold or a higher powered optic? What was the distance on the trial?

I asked my brother to send me a picture of my EMC since I'm in Iraq. So he sends me this picture with unknown broad, that's why her face is blacked out cause she may want to run for president someday.
[img:center]
Slide1.jpg
[/img]

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: krm375</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: KevinB-KAC</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Best I have done @ 800m was slightly over 5"
When we did accuracy trials we shot 6 different loads with 3 shooters and 3 guns rotating through the shooters.
Best was a shade over 3" and worst was 5.5"

</div></div>

For the accuracy trials were you using the 1-8 Leupold or a higher powered optic? What was the distance on the trial?
</div></div>

We shot to 800m here for groups - using Leupold PSR scope and NF scopes.
Mucho bigger than the 1.1-8x
I shot 1200m in Benning and at Jim Smith's place in Texas for an Army user eval - but we just hit steel at distance - no grouping.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Marcus85</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I asked my brother to send me a picture of my EMC, well here it is.
Slide1.jpg
[/img]
</div></div>

There is a rifle in that photo?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Zanshin</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Marcus85</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I asked my brother to send me a picture of my EMC, well here it is.
Slide1.jpg
[/img]
</div></div>

There is a rifle in that photo? </div></div>

I am just trying to figure out his brother.....???
confused.gif

How bout a Picture of the Girl without the EMC in the same pose????

I think Im going to get some pictures like that with my EMC when I get home

Your brother appears to be suffering from a medical condition called "Gynecomastia," since I have some medical training I am willing to check that out. Plus, I will also check out the camera he is using and fix it; unfortunately there appears to be a large black blot on the lens.

EMC with Elcan SpecterDR 1-6x and new Fusion build that just arrived.

Slide2.jpg
[/img]

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Fongman</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
IMG_4263Alt.jpg
</div></div>

I hate you so much. Is that an earlier SR-25 since it doesn't have a URX rail or did you just prefer a different rail?

post_tensioned, very nice!

Are you going to put a can on the EMC?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Al Rick</div><div class="ubbcode-body">post_tensioned, very nice!

Are you going to put a can on the EMC? </div></div>

Yup. Just waiting on the 762QD-CQB to come out.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: post_tensioned</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Al Rick</div><div class="ubbcode-body">post_tensioned, very nice!

Are you going to put a can on the EMC? </div></div>

Yup. Just waiting on the 762QD-CQB to come out. </div></div>

Looking forward to more pic and a review of the new can.

man i wish i didnt live in such a stupid state. I have always love ka rifles, damn California.

Hey there KevinB-KAC, the photo I sent you of the Vero Beach SR25, #247 is that a MK12MOD0 ? The pictures are small but I'm sure you know what it is .
Its marked SR25 Match nothing else is in the add .

As seen aways up the page but not pimped out.

DSCN0730-Copy.jpg

Cozy in a Starlite case, I really do miss her:

Knights_1a.jpg

Casey mentioned that the EMC kept up with the 20 inch EMR out to 500 yds, no problem. But, as of Friday, no EMC's were available. Not for love, or money...

Deadly, what mount are you using? Looks good.