• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Firearms Knights Armament SR16 CQB

Rockhill12

Minuteman
Feb 13, 2017
KAC sr16 cqb 11.5 inch barrel upper

Under 200 rounds down the pipe

1975/obo

5F3C13BC-B8BF-4234-A325-210AE3741151.jpeg
DEB56B82-F596-4AFC-B127-2A0A0AE413D1.jpeg
FAF26EAA-6DB5-44E7-A92A-D2C87036CC01.jpeg

Reactions: Breacher and jcam
Bare with me please, fairly new to this site and AR 'building. The price, am I missing something? Looks like I can find new for cheaper but I'm probably missing something, sorry for the ignorant question but that's why I'm trying to learn more. Just let me know please.

Bare with me please, fairly new to this site and AR 'building. The price, am I missing something? Looks like I can find new for cheaper but I'm probably missing something, sorry for the ignorant question but that's why I'm trying to learn more. Just let me know please.
Knights hasn't made these in a while... they are collectors and quite rare, as well as highly desirable in the clone community.

Reactions: Rockhill12

Good question, I was wondering the same thing. Thx for asking & thx to who answered. It looks awesome!