• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD Knights SR-15: 16"

broberts001

Private
Minuteman
May 19, 2009
Houston Area
16" factory SR-15: New 16" Knights factory SR15 . Has notched upper, E3.2 bolt. Per Knights, the lower was manufactured on 10/27/17 and sold as an SR-15 rifle on 10/31/22. This is my first For Sale item on SniperHide.com, but I have over 550 positive sales on ar15.com.

FTF Deals:
--> Cash Price: $4000 3800 FTF Pearland Bass Pro - Texas drivers license; CHL Preferred

Shipping:
--> Shipped Price: $4200 $4000

I will be shipping as an individual. Your FFL must be willing to accept from an individual; FFL must provide me a copy of their FFL. I will ship 2-day via USPS with full insurance. I accept and prefer Venmo. I can accept Zelle and PayPal FF Only.

First "I'll take it" (by timestamp) followed up with an immediate IM/email.

I accept and prefer Venmo. I can accept Zelle and PayPal FF Only

Last edited:
I have a question, how do you ship via USPS being an individual?
It’s a federal offense take a firearm on post office premises. Or does that only apply to handguns 🤷🏻‍♂️

Curious so I can give advise to my customers

• Haha
Reactions: powdahound76
I have a question, how do you ship via USPS being an individual?
It’s a federal offense take a firearm on post office premises. Or does that only apply to handguns 🤷🏻‍♂️

Curious so I can give advise to my customers

Go to usps.gov and read. Or believe what a stranger tells you on the internet

Its in there

I found it and I am far from computer savvy

Reactions: trophyhunter
I do not have a link but could find it, if needed. However, an non FFL / non licensed individual can ship a rifle (no handgun) out of state to an FFL. Box must be non-descript, no gun related information. You are supposed to declared it to the USPS agent and they *may* want to see inside. the FFL must accept to an individual and you normally need to include a copy of the FFL and your Driver License, along with the buyers information. I always ship mine 2 day fully insured. Not cheap but the safest.

Reactions: trophyhunter
Thanks
I do not have a link but could find it, if needed. However, an non FFL / non licensed individual can ship a rifle (no handgun) out of state to an FFL. Box must be non-descript, no gun related information. You are supposed to declared it to the USPS agent and they *may* want to see inside. the FFL must accept to an individual and you normally need to include a copy of the FFL and your Driver License, along with the buyers information. I always ship mine 2 day fully insured. Not cheap but the safest.
Great information, much appreciated

Good luck with sale