• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Suppressors Knights Suppressor?

charliejhusn

Private
Minuteman
Nov 20, 2010
Oregon
Came across this picture of an m110 with a knights suppressor on it and was wondering what suppressor it was? It looks like their 5.56 suppressor but it is on a m110, did they or do they still make a 7.62 suppsessor like this, because they don't show it on their site?

Thanks,
Charlie

ichi.jpg

Re: Knights Suppressor?

I think that RTH1800 said something recently about having a 30c KAC suppressor, Lowlight had some thoughts on it as well (not particularly positive either).

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: skinney</div><div class="ubbcode-body">that looks like Knights NT-4 can. </div></div>

It is, but it has been bored out to 30 cal - this is not a normally stocked item.

By the way I have a NT-4 and I'm very pleased with it.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Al Rick</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
skinney said:
By the way I have a NT-4 and I'm very pleased with it. </div></div>

Realy , have you had the chance to shoot it against anything else? I shoot with some guys that are issued these pieces of shit and the only positive thig i think their is to say about it is that it built tough. They don't make a 20" barreled AR even close to ear safe let alone a 14.5 or 10.5 thats issued

i've got the MK11 QD can, looks nice, performs well (so far), but i have other preferences when it comes to sound reduction.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JJones75</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Al Rick</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
skinney said:
By the way I have a NT-4 and I'm very pleased with it. </div></div>

Realy , have you had the chance to shoot it against anything else? I shoot with some guys that are issued these pieces of shit and the only positive thig i think their is to say about it is that it built tough. They don't make a 20" barreled AR even close to ear safe let alone a 14.5 or 10.5 thats issued </div></div>

Yep, I sure have - AAC M4-2K and SureFire Mini.

My KAC can is thinner and longer and has a two point attachment. So far, I like it. I will give more data later. LL did not like my 20 shot report, I have now fired over 300 and will report at 500. POI shift is slight and consistant. I say this as I have never seen it change with time. They either shift or don't from the start in my expirence.