• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Knights UNS-SR clip on NV weapon sight from JRH Enterprises

Lowdown3

Supporter
Supporter
Commercial Supporter
Minuteman
Jun 17, 2020
Knights UNS-SR clip on NV weapon sight

VERY SMALL QUANTITY OF THESE AVAILABLE! JRH Enterprises is pleased to announce the LIMITED AVAILABILITY of the Knights Armament SR Night Vision Clip On Weaponsight. Manufactured by one of the world’s premier weapons manufacturers, the Knights SR (Short Range) Clip On, was exclusively designed for night time engagements under 500 yards.

uns-sr-featured-100x100-2052424.jpg

BEST OF ALL- THESE ARE CURRENTLY SHIPPING IN JUST A FEW BUSINESS DAYS! NO 20 WEEK WAIT ON THESE!

Its light weight and short length make it the optimal back pack accessory for mid-sized AR type platforms with limited available rails and a front sight. The SR is ideal for platforms with dedicated short range optics such as the Trijicon ACOG series and most 8X or less tactical day scopes and is short enough to fit in between your ACOG and a dedicated front sight. The UNS SR is universal and fits most fielded rifles and day scopes by attaching to the picatinny rail.

Using the latest high-performance GEN 3 intensifier tube in a proven design, where the refractive lens provides high performance light collection in a lightweight design. The Knight Vision patented technology assures the accuracy of your range-tested day scope boresight will not be degraded. When the UNS SR is added in front, your existing optic, eye relief, and cheek weld are undisturbed. The UNS SR is designed for close quarter battle weapons such as the M4, M16, M14, SR25 and similarly configured battle rifles. Replaced by the UNS-A3, these are the last SRs which will ever be built by Knights and these will have a limited distribution of only 200 systems. Originally sold for over $8,000.00 these brand new SRs are now available for $6,000.00 each.

These units are being manufactured with Gen III Elbit or L3 Green Phosphor, Min 1600 FOM Image Tubes and these systems include a full one year warranty. Note- Knights does not send a data sheet with these units. Don’t miss this opportunity as these will not last long.

uns-sr-2-639x639-2052425.jpg

Accessories Standard Accessories: Operator’s Manual, Soft Case, (1) AA Battery and Lens Cloth. Gen III Elbit or L3 Green Phosphor, Min 1600 FOM Size 5.6” (142mm) long, 2.7” (75mm) height, 1.4” (36mm) to optical centerline Weight 1.25 lbs. (.57 kg) Finish Flat Black Matte, Corrosion Resistant, alternate finishes available Controls Pull On/Off Gain Control Knob Manual Focus Ring Power One standard AA battery Battery Life Exceeds 24 hours Mount KAC mount or Quick Attach / Detach to MIL-STD-1913 rail or equivalent mounting surface Waterproof 3 ft. for 4 hours Operating Modes Clip-On Weapon Sight Lens Design 45mm Refractive Telephoto Lens Design Magnification 1X (unity) Focus Range/Type 20 Meters to Infinity Bore Sight Patented (US Patent 7,142,357) alignment technology proven in thousands of delivered sniper sights Range Recognize a Standing Man under Starlight: >250 m Recognize a Standing Man under 1/4 Moon: >450 m Recognize a Vehicle under Starlight: >400 m Recognize a Vehicle under 1/4 Moon: >600 m Bore Sight < 0.5 MOA Bore Sight Retention < 0.5 MOA over temperature, vibration, and weapon firing Weapons Certification Tested for use on weapons up to and including .50 caliber rifles. Designed for Close Quarter Battle Weapons such as the M4, M16, M14, SR25 and similarly configured Battle Rifles. Cheek Weld Unchanged Eye Relief Unchanged Bullet Impact Unchanged

Knights UNS-SR clip on NV device from JRH Enterprises

Call or email for Hide discounts while these are still available!

[email protected]

Last edited:
They are built and ready to ship, no waiting. These are all green phosphor.

Back to top.

Both the SR and the more expensive White Phosphor UNS-A3 shipping in 1-5 business day.

“short range optics such as the Trijicon ACOG series and MOST 8X or less tactical day scopes”

Anyone using an 8x optic with one of these? What are you using?

What are your overall thoughts on this night vision? What are you using it on?

I intend to run it on a 22lr between 50-200 yards.

I'm using mine on a BCM AR. For your intended purposes of "a 22 between 50 and 200 yards" it's going to almost be overkill but will work fine.

How well does the UNS-SR pair with the 1.5-6x Elcan?

I’ve been wanting to pick up a PVS-22 to run specifically with my Elcans but now I’m thinking this could be a better option.

Don't have an Elcan to try mine with but it works fine with a 4X ACOG and a variable 1-6 PA scope.

Reactions: EchoFiveIndia
Crazy call in specials now on UNS-SR. In stock ready for immediate shipping.

Black Friday/Holiday sales lowest price of the year now running on the website, just follow the link in the OP or call to order