• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Knights UNS SR??

Re: Knights UNS SR??

I only know of 2 guys that have first hand experience.
"Stickman" over on m4carbine

and Wes Grant at MSTN.
I recently asked Wes about them and the current price. This is copied and pasted directly from the email:

"$8210 as of December of 2009. I have not been notified of any price increases.

I've had the chance to use this model. It did any and everything I asked of it. I shot the same groups at 100 yards at night that I did in the daytime, with, in my case, no POI shift."

I had a lot of interest in this little guy for the longest time until self control got the better of me.

Have not used the SR version, but the UNS is an excellent piece of equipment. I would be more inclined to get the UNS for most weapons and use a helmet mounted one and laser for anything involving a carbine.

I would like to see/use the SR version.
It's smaller size would be great on a 16" AR carbine with TA31.
I have been using NV for years, only recently came to this site because I didn't have a rifle worthy of the "sniper" name except for some precision ARs in 5.56.

I often lack self-control, the AN/PVS-22 is a terrific piece of gear, thought about selling my D-760 GenIII, but hell, I'm keeping it too!

I've got the ITT NQ/PVS-14, D-760 GenIII 6X, and the OSTI AN/PVS-22 (mil-spec) as well as a IWAL2 IR laser.

Got a McCann rail inbound for the 700 clone, mixed reports on these but my Army sniper buddy assured me that theirs work terrific after upgrading the mounting screws to the next size up (which is recommended).
If that doesn't work out I'll send the rifle out for a professional job with the forward rail in the stock.
Planning on something with an Accuracy International stock on the next build for the NV.