• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

K-Bars Knives Being Banned Across the Pond

treillw

Private
Minuteman
Mar 3, 2017
Unfathomable. Just goes to show that there is no end to taking rights away in the name of safety.

Cliff notes? I made it about 30 seconds in before I couldn't listen to it anymore. Ramblings from two guys that sound like they're chewing on a mouth full of shit while they talk.

Reactions: lash and Anb618
Cliff notes? I made it about 30 seconds in before I couldn't listen to it anymore. Ramblings from two guys that sound like they're chewing on a mouth full of shit while they talk.
Brevity, is rarely the better part of wit on Youtube.

Brevity, is rarely the better part of wit on Youtube.
Pretty sure YouTube wants all Videos to be a minimum of ten minutes

So
You have 9.5 mins of bs and 30 seconds of why you clicked on the video

Reactions: MarinePMI
FB_IMG_1626612286152.jpg

Yeah, I thought “Save a life. Bin a knife” was a decade old in the UK. Once they got rid of the guns they realized they still had a violence problem so they had to go to the next evil object. Not new.

Reactions: camocorvette
Is UKs crime problem the same as the US or are wypipo doing all this murdering ?
This was actually a pretty good video interview of a former (firearms rated) UK cop, and his experiences with guns and crime in London. It jives with my own experiences when working in the UK. Worth a listen...note his comment about the press in the UK (or lack of a free one that is).

Pretty sure YouTube wants all Videos to be a minimum of ten minutes

So
You have 9.5 mins of bs and 30 seconds of why you clicked on the video
Yeah, its odd because youtube and instagram have both gone to pushing “shorts” to compete with tik-tok.

Embarrassingly I am a copious consumer of youtube. A lot of the time I fast forwarding through the chatter to get to the meat and potatoes of the video.

Reactions: BurtG
Yeah, its odd because youtube and instagram have both gone to pushing “shorts” to compete with tik-tok.

Embarrassingly I am a copious consumer of youtube. A lot of the time I fast forwarding through the chatter to get to the meat and potatoes of the video.
Also try the playback speed options under the gear icon. I find 1.5x works on most speakers, with 1.75x necessary on slow talkers.

Reactions: Holliday
This shit is absolutely out of hand. Why can't the "most powerful" idiots in charge figure this shit out??

Hengist and Horsa have to be rolling in their fucking graves about now.

Going from a people who were identified by the knives they carried... to this wormy, sniveling excuse of a people. The dumbfucks deserve whatever happens to them.

Mike

This shit is absolutely out of hand. Why can't the "most powerful" idiots in charge figure this shit out??
The most powerful idiots in charge are either; a) a lot dumber than we think and are being given their marching orders or 2) know exactly what they’re doing