• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Knowledge bomb Edition, Marc and Frank in Colorado with Jack Master

Lowlight

HMFIC of this Shit
Staff member
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Apr 12, 2001
    Base of the Rockies
    www.snipershide.com

Colorado dreaming on such a sunny day. Marc and Frank just finished a 3-day course in Fort Morgan Colorado. Had excellent students come out to shoot with us and had a ton of fun.

With the Colorado Wind Gods being as angry as they have been, it provided an excellent opportunity to learn how to shoot in the wind. We absolutely subscribe to the Gun Number model and even into our 4th Wind Bracket.

Once we fixed the student's fundamentals, we marched them out to a mile. It was awesome seeing all the impacts at distance.

Value-Added Bonus, Jack Master, Ted H came into town and thrilled us with new information and well as helped all the students with competition shooting skills. Ted is an excellent resource and we absolutely loved having him here.

Excellent class all around, really appreciate all the students that arrived.

Thanks for listening, thanks for sharing, and thanks for being a part of the Everyday Sniper.

I feel like my gun room needs one of those posters. I’m in to buy two once you start selling.

Impact data books needs a weaponized math page for the SH data book. That would be awesome.

there is nothing to copyright, it's math

It's the multiplication of the percentage of drop between yard lines

If .9 (300 yards) X 1.75 = 1.6 (400 yards rounded up) that doesn't seem like something you can copyright

We'd be copyrighting 1.75, 1.45, 1.40, etc the X-Factor number

Reactions: WIVigilance
    there is nothing to copyright, it's math

It's the multiplication of the percentage of drop between yard lines

If .9 (300 yards) X 1.75 = 1.6 (400 yards rounded up) that doesn't seem like something you can copyright

We'd be copyrighting 1.75, 1.45, 1.40, etc the X-Factor number
    It’s still a methodology and a product of your work. It needs to be protected before someone figures out how to monetize it and claim it as their own. I know what your saying, but in todays world of IP theft protect what’s yours.

Reactions: Bender
    The unscripted episodes with you and Mark are always a great listen.

• Love
    Reactions: Enough Said
    It’s still a methodology and a product of your work. It needs to be protected before someone figures out how to monetize it and claim it as their own. I know what your saying, but in todays world of IP theft protect what’s yours.
    (C) Taylor was here...
    The date that I / we posted the article with the information acts as a copyright date for intellectual property purposes. Someone must pre-date that article in their claim.
    Any pictures and details of the rear bags?
    Contact me at [email protected].
    Having trouble loading photos to this thread.
    Selling the shit out of them in the last week.
    You need to get yours before my sewer unionizes and I have to shut down or raise the price. :-]]

Attachments

• jpg.RearBag.png
      jpg.RearBag.png
      1.6 MB · Views: 91
    Last edited:
    Reactions: K80/6.5
    Got a Ukrainian Sniper asking for a Rear Bag.
    How does the mail even run in a war zone? Maybe I'll be a part of the budget soon? LOL

You guys rocked my world this week. Have shipped 30 bags in the new year (9 days) to shooters wanting to solve problems.Thanks for that and Happy New Year.

Gonna be a great road trip for Frank and I this year. Courses filling up big time. Some of them we haven't even posted yet (PA, OH). Probably full of students with new Rear Bags and want to get it EXACTLY right...

Thanks, here's me with the first bag I EVER sewed myself.

Taylor

Attachments

• 68195604186__8176D269-4C80-4B4A-BFE6-426CB9D37DDD.jpeg
      68195604186__8176D269-4C80-4B4A-BFE6-426CB9D37DDD.jpeg
      489.4 KB · Views: 55