• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Suppressors Knoxx Breacher's Grip Feel'n no pain

Triggerhappy

General Nuscience
Minuteman
  • Feb 15, 2009
    Calif., MO
    I recently got a Mossberg 500 with pistol grip, because, well, everyone needs one right. All the things I read said the best pistol grip only shotgun was one that had a stock installed. Well it sounded like a challenge to me, long story short OOOOUUUCH!!!!! I spent the last week recovering from shooting 5 slugs and about 6-8 00buck, I mean maybe go to get X-Ray hurt. I shoot a 500S&W, Desert Eagle, ect I love big guns but this thing injured me. So I ordered a Knoxx Breacher's Grip installed it and just got back from the range. This grip is amazing I shot twice as much as before and not even a hint of pain. I resembles the recoil of a hot load in my 1911. If you have considered getting one but are standoffish get it, it works GREAT!

Re: Knoxx Breacher's Grip Feel'n no pain

I've been keeping my eyes open for one but haven't seen one yet. I'd like to put one on my Precision Perimeter Defense Pistol (PPDP):
    Picture005.jpg

All joking aside, use caution if you're using it on a defensive shotgun. I saw one of their stocks malfunction by remaining in the rear position and the shooter couldn't get to the trigger because it was recessed inside of the stock. Not a good position to be in.

I snagged mine on an Ebay auction, got it brand new for 48 + shipping, some of the best money I have spent.

My FFL had some AOW's a year or so ago that came configured like this. (the SxS was for size comparison).
    Pic1Rem.jpg

I didn't care for the vertical PG so switched mine for a Speedfeed set. The bird's head PG is <span style="font-weight: bold">much</span> more comfortable.
    IMG_0602.jpg

Man that looks EVIL! I love it.