• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Ko1M 2022 Registration

Sandow the Heretic

Private
Minuteman
Aug 8, 2017
Registration for Ko1M will begin at noon central time on (6/1/22) and go until noon on (6/8/22). If you would like to shoot, then during that time simply send an email to [email protected]. If you want to register your spotter or team, simply tell us who else you are shooting with. Slots will be given each two man team based upon the highest ranking achieved by either shooter in either of the Ko1M or Ko2M ranking lists. A very few spots will be reserved for members of industry and people helping with match logistics but the vast majority will be based upon rank. There is no hard cut on the ranking though so if you are unranked and are coming from another discipline, feel free to apply. If you are coming with a spotter that is not going to shoot, just let us know that. Acceptance notifications will be sent out shortly after the registration period ends.

Targets will go out to approximately 2500 yards and the course of fire will be a 13 shot string for preliminaries and a 15 shot string for the finals. The top 20% of shooters will participate in the final round. The match rules are identical to Ko2M save the 26 pound weight limit and the 338 caliber cap. If you have questions on this, please email us and we will address any concerns you may have.

Sincerely,
Ko1M Team

Attachments

• Ko1M 2022 Rules.pdf
    70 KB · Views: 276
Interesting way to deal with overweight rifles. I like it 👍🏼
People taking power drills to their stocks at Ko2M to make weight seemed over the top... Our scale is certified but most people don't have access to one so it allows for variance in scales when people build right to the limit. Not building right to that limit seems like a good plan too but to each their own...

-Alex

People taking power drills to their stocks at Ko2M to make weight seemed over the top... Our scale is certified but most people don't have access to one so it allows for variance in scales when people build right to the limit. Not building right to that limit seems like a good plan too but to each their own...

-Alex
Where does this match take place?

Registration ends tomorrow. The match is full so only ranked shooters should bother applying at this point. Once we finish registration, that's it. Your rank will not get you a spot at the 11th hour.

-Alex

Registration ends tomorrow. The match is full so only ranked shooters should bother applying at this point. Once we finish registration, that's it. Your rank will not get you a spot at the 11th hour.

-Alex
Oops... and by tomorrow, I mean tomorrow the 8th not today.

Tim can have my spot
He qualifies on his own and the spot is only yours if you are shooting.

-Alex

Well thanks for the thought Geno but you need to be at the match , what am I supposed to do for wind flags now? lol and thanks again Alex .

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Geno C.
Do you have a winter Ko1M for us Yankees? I’m in the same boat, would love to attend a match but that’s my money making season….

Reactions: Geno C.
Ko1M and Ko2M are once a year matches. If you you want a winter season match you are welcome to come shoot Poke the Bear in Virginia on October 22-23. Last match of the year.

-Alex

Reactions: BCX
Acceptance and waitlist notifications are out. If you haven't heard from us please email us or send me a PM here.

-Alex