• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Ko2M 2022 Registration

Sandow the Heretic

Private
Minuteman
Aug 8, 2017
Ko2M registration is now open. If you would like to participate, simply email me at [email protected] (yes it actually works now) with your teammate(s) names and email addresses. At the end of the registration period in a week, I will send out acceptance and waitlist notifications.

Qualifying teams have at least one member of a pair ranked 150 or above. Walk on shooters at the match will not be taken but spectators are welcome.

The above email address was listed for registration weeks ago on FB but was an accidental jumbling of two of my addresses and didn't work until we noticed the error. If you sent a message in already, best send it again just to be sure. I'll send out received notices shortly.

-Alex

I've sent out received notifications to every email I've received. If you have emailed me and have not received a response. Best email me again. We are going to be at capacity (100 shooters) so there will be no 11th hour registrations.

-Alex